AI agression: Your choice
Map size: Your choice

Roster:
MadV
Mathias
MjM
CVH
Methos

Each player plays 20 turns due to the lack of stuff to do.
Our goal is to get a 20K city just with one city.
(This is meant to be a quick SG)

I haven't done 20K OCC for a while, so I'd love to join. Regent or Monarch difficulty preferred. Most of my OCC games have been on Monarch.

ill join, 8 SGs arent too many. you have 11...

id suggest regent or warlord even... i tried a OCC regent but one it with a conquest victory.

We are not going to be backward. The Great Library is high priority, but only because of its 6 culture per turn.

Beeline for Literature is not the best path. We need to get out of despotism asap, so we should aim for one of the government techs first. If we have a coastal city, the Colossus is #1, followed by the Oracle. Otherwise, Oracle first, then Mausoleum for GA.

Oh, I get it. Regent, Sumeria, map settings of our choice (I assume standard map) and we each play a game to 3000 BC, then vote on which to continue with? Sounds good to me.

Sedentary barbs means no camps, so the AI will be broke throughout the ancient times...

Oky doky here we go:

I went with:

Size: standard
Climate: Arid
Temp: Cool
No barbs
80% archipelago

After rolling a million plus starts ( barely exaggerating :crazyeye: ) I get a nice one.

Play to 3000 BC.
Max on Alpha. We get Alpha in 8 turns. We have one Wine already connected and a irrigated wheat. No visible Beegees but plenty of hills and forests. Fresh water and coastal , started work on Colossus after one Enkidu for exploring.
One of the downsides is that we can see a wheat that we would be wasting :cry: but we wouldnt be fresh water if we wanted it , so its not a bad trade. Nice start.

Ok regent
normal
standard
roaming barbs
random AI
70% archi.
AND NO THIS IS NOT EDITED!

Attachments

• Wonderful start.JPG
    Wonderful start.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 209
Top Bottom