Mafia/NOTW Statistics

Upon searching a bit more thoroughly, he was also a Jester in remake's Who Wants to be a Mafiaionare?

I find it somewhat hilarious that the lone time Double A survived as a neutral (as Gollum in LOTR) is also the lone time he lost as a neutral.

The April Fools' Avatar Switch just claimed its first casualty: I briefly wondered why Double A was just talking to himself.
Excellent.

oh yeah that's right

His scum meta is to say something that seems ridiculous in hindsight after he dies n2

I'm torn between learning from my mistakes and making myself laugh.

I've never found his mafia or neutral performances particularly memorable, just as I've never found his town performances particularly memorable, but my stats insist that he's 6-3-1 in 10 total games as a neutral or a mafia.

Me too, honestly.

Looking through some of the more notable old games, I find him as the neutral Gollum/Smeagol in LoTR Mafia and a member of the neutral Native American faction in Those Darn States, but I haven't yet found the third game he was neutral in.

I actually would've won as Gollum if I hadn't been dragged away on a random trip with no internet access.

You would…? You would!

What happened, exactly? You hadn't made up a girlfriend yet back then, so… damn it, that was six years ago! I barely remember that my lynch was slightly idiotic and not much more. Isengard won, CivGeneral threw a tantrum, Cami made a mistake he later apologised for…

I literally did not have access to a computer during that night phase.

What happened, exactly? You hadn't made up a girlfriend yet back then, so… damn it, that was six years ago! I barely remember that my lynch was slightly idiotic and not much more. Isengard won, CivGeneral threw a tantrum, Cami made a mistake he later apologised for…

Of all the times CG whined about getting lynched, that was the worst. Like, you were actually a mafia, dude, and we all knew it, non-reveals be damned, you have nothing to complain about.

Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, mang.

Oh dormant statistics thread, I command you to RISE!

Up next is Frontier Justice. Then there's Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo, but that died.

So after that is Kennigit and Takhisis's Minis, then Breeland. I won't count Mad Max- it's more a combat game than a mafia game anyway, and Kennigit kinda screwed up in a huge way at the end, so it doesn't really seem like I can count it.

Anyway, here's Frontier Justice:

Won: 3 (BSmith1068, Mat93, SouthernKing)

Lost: 14 (KingMorgan, spaceman98, Xym, JohannaK, Jarrema, atheotes, Arakhor, Takhisis, Omega124, Golden1Knight, Al Sipsclar, Kennigit, edse, DuffKilligan)

Town: 14 (KingMorgan, spaceman98, Xym, JohannaK, Jarrema, atheotes, Arakhor, Takhisis, Omega124, Golden1Knight, Al Sipsclar, Kennigit, edse, DuffKilligan)

Mafia: 3 (BSmith1068, Mat93, SouthernKing)

Survived: 6 (BSmith1068, Mat93, SouthernKing, KingMorgan, spaceman98, Xym)

If you're wondering why the seemingly new Omega has several games worth of stats, it's because she's not actually new: Searching for her in older games, I found that she also played in Masquerade Mafia, It's a Long Story, An End to War, and TF2 Mafia, plus a couple of games that died. I'm not surprised she wasn't well remembered, she tended to lurk in these games and she died night 1 in An End to War without ever posting in the thread, though I'm kind of surprised I forgot she played in Masquerade Mafia- she was my mafia teammate in that game, and it was memorable in all the wrong ways. :lol:

While I'm updating this, I made a proposal a few months ago for some slight changes to how I handle the Winning Streaks leaderboards, and I'd really appreciate it if I got feedback from more than two people. :p

Up next is Mini Mafia: Sacrifice of the Archaeologist.

Won: 2 (JohannaK, Jarrema)

Lost: 7 (Atheotes, Mat93, Takhisis, Arakhor, Snerk, Zack, Lohrenswald)

Town: 7 (Atheotes, Mat93, Takhisis, Arakhor, Snerk, Zack, Lohrenswald)

Mafia: 2 (JohannaK, Jarrema)

Survived: 2 (Atheotes, Jarrema)

June 16th Minimafia:

Won: 2 (Al Sipsclar, Kennigit)

Lost: 7 (Mat93, Zack, DuffKilligan, PaulusIII, Kan' Sharuminar, KingMorgan, choxorn)

Town: 7 (Mat93, Zack, DuffKilligan, PaulusIII, Kan' Sharuminar, KingMorgan, choxorn)

Mafia: 2 (Al Sipsclar, Kennigit)

Survived: 4 (Al Sipsclar, Kennigit, Mat93, Zack)

Finally, there's Breeland. Should I just count Snerk as not being in the game? He was replaced at his own request halfway through Day 1, and he initially requested the replacement before the game even started.

Assuming I don't count him, here's what the stats will be. Cult is Mafia, Gondor and Orcs are Neutral.

Won: 8 (JohannaK, Winston Hughes, choxorn, Takhisis, Jarrema, DuffKilligan, atheotes, BSmith1068)

Lost: 3 (Lassie, KingMorgan, Mat93)

Draw: 5 (Autolycus, Al Sipsclar, Kennigit, Zack, Double A)

Town: 8 (JohannaK, Winston Hughes, choxorn, Takhisis, Jarrema, DuffKilligan, atheotes, BSmith1068)

Mafia: 3 (Lassie, KingMorgan, Mat93)

Neutral/Other: 5 (Autolycus, Al Sipsclar, Kennigit, Zack, Double A)

Survived: 6 (JohannaK, Winston Hughes, choxorn, Autolycus, Al Sipsclar, Double A)

If I do count Snerk, his stats would be Town/Replaced.

I've always loved being in the lists for both Most Often Town and Most Often Mafia, but neither the Percentage of Games Played as Town nor Percentage of Games Played as Mafia.

One of these is the last list I could possibly be on that I am not in yet. I'm particularly proud of my record as Mafia! In spite of performing awfully half the time.

Top Bottom