Magna Graecia

How come Illyria isn't a playable civ then?

You can copy the city list from my Illyrian civ mod.

Thanks for adding the Illyrians. They're a factor in early Greek history and held a significant influence on ancient Greek culture (not to mention warring with them and causing them trouble).

Skodra is the only city fit for the Illyrian capital. :)

Pleasure doin' business with ya :D

could u post a "new" version of this map with 8 civs and random resorces? i really like the map but it has NO oil on it and i would like to play this map from start to finish. thank u in advance!

Thanks for having 2 versions, I find it much better an ancient map and can make a pretty cool scenario from this :)

Listen, at that time the Serbian Empire is at their height under Stefan Dushan, a golden age which lasted merely 9 years. As you can see Albania and a good portion of Greece is included under Serbia. That is misleading and since it was such a short-lived empire through conquest, which quickly crumbled after Dushan's death, you should not represent it for a scenario against the Ottomans.

The Albanians should be listed as a civilization (their land is from Arta in the south to Dioclea in the north).

Might I ask you to modify your map for my own scenario? I'm creating a whole new mod about Eastern European Battles against the Ottoman Turks, and could use a good map. PM me if you're interested.

Catch the link in my signature, and make sure to follow the link about Gjergj Kastrioti and watch that video clip for information on the Albanian resistance against the Ottomans!

hey i love this map. can i get another version of it? i dont need any of the civs MODed or anything (though u did a good jarb on that) just a standard start with 10 civs, random resources, ancient ara start. thanx again!
i would love to see u make a huge size mediterranean map also =)

Dionysius said:
i can quite easily do the ancient era start and 10 civs,;)
but perhaps you could explain how to have random resources?:confused:
thank you for the compliments, i am not worthy.
i assumed u used the help of a "3rd party map builder" to make that map, but the oil ext. map u made me should be fine as far as the resources go.
ive been playing civ a long time and so far this is the best playable greese map ive seen :goodjob:
o and in this new map nixx the barbs, but if u wanted to leave the civs MODed (maybe the other "extra" civ could be one of those barbs) if u like :)

Top Bottom