Main Download and Information

Why do you use Wu Zetian as Trung Trac,why don't you place The Trung Sisters in the game?
Ekmek has a great Trung Sisters leaderhead.

Just in case someone is bothered by the lack of Trung Tracs unique diplo text, I've found the reason why it isn't working:

In Assets/XML/Text/CIV4DiplomacyText_LoR_Leaders there is a 1 too much:

Spoiler :
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_TRUNG_1</Tag>1
<English>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</English>
<French>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</French>
<German>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</German>
<Italian>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</Italian>
<Spanish>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</Spanish>
<Finnish>Greetings I am [OUR_NAME], the rightful queen of [OUR_EMPIRE] and I will restore the Hung lineage.</Finnish>
</TEXT>

Just delete that and it should work fine.

I'm a tad bit confused but is LoR a mod of the revolutionsDCM mod or the other way around. also how do I figure out if I have the newest version of the mod.

I'm pretty sure RevolutionsDCM was there first and LoR includes it.
Start a game, open the BUG-menu (the new button next to the log) and select the last tab, there you should see your version.
Th current one is 0.9.9b, although some people seem to be using a newer one whose stability isn't guaranteed.

I'm pretty sure RevolutionsDCM was there first and LoR includes it.
Start a game, open the BUG-menu (the new button next to the log) and select the last tab, there you should see your version.
Th current one is 0.9.9b, although some people seem to be using a newer one whose stability isn't guaranteed.

thanks for the info and very fast response :)

Top Bottom