Mammoth Tank

Yeah, big size, but first was too big (when you think how big it was in C&C then not so much bigger from other vehicles), but it shouldn't have been so small as the mini version either (sorry for whining).

Yeah, big size, but first was too big (when you think how big it was in C&C then not so much bigger from other vehicles), but it shouldn't have been so small as the mini version either (sorry for whining).

296 frames x 8 directions= I'm not redoing it a 3rd time.

Sweet! A Bolo MK X (or somewhere thereabouts)... going into my unit bucket for my someday to be started Sci-Fi mod. :D

Sweet! A Bolo MK X (or somewhere thereabouts)... going into my unit bucket for my someday to be started Sci-Fi mod. :D

THX, but a Bolo would probably be around 10x bigger than even this monster.

Yet another example of Wormshadow's great works, I would love to add this unit to my game, but I would like to uses it to the full matter it was creationed, by using proper stats to due honor to this unit, can somebody give me their assessment of want to set the stats to, and again, great work Worm.:goodjob:

Some delicious piece of Heavy Metall you got made there Wyrmshadow. Love the turret turning and barrel adjusting - not to mention the independently vibrating tracks. Will use this as the epitome of future tank tech. An epic unit for an empic purpose!!!

Top Bottom