[Map] Huge Earth

Updated with 10 players version and Europe start.

It's a good thing, isn't it? When stability becomes non-factor, AI behaves like bunch of wimpies -- game gets stale...

Yeah, stability balance, especially in the late game, is completely wrong. The game does fine in the early game, but once the manufactories kick in is just bonkers, and then the 3 bonuses per pop from techs are the icing in the cake. I'd personally shift the balance to more "controlled" and varied sources, and less from luxuries (which now represent 70%-80% of stability).

Elhoim, could you please update the starting locations map picture int eh OP, for the 10 locations? I'd like to see what AI to put to what number...

OK, I did test the low resource map:
starting point 9 is in mid-north-Asia
starting point 10 is in mid-central-Africa

Last edited:
I have trouble with playing multiplayer - it quits too often with "lost internet".
Is there any ways to solve it?

Can be in single player mode for me to be other than slot 1 in Egypt?
EDIT: There's solution: go to multiplayer join the slot you want, then switch back to single...

Last edited:
I have trouble with playing multiplayer - it quits too often with "lost internet".
Is there any ways to solve it?

Can be in single player mode for me to be other than slot 1 in Egypt?
EDIT: There's solution: go to multiplayer join the slot you want, then switch back to single...
I had the same problem but didn't know about solution... How does one "switch" actually? The moment you save your first turn it can only be loaded in multiplayer mode. You can even pick to join previously AI controlled player in private MP mode but that's about it.

I had the same problem but didn't know about solution... How does one "switch" actually? The moment you save your first turn it can only be loaded in multiplayer mode. You can even pick to join previously AI controlled player in private MP mode but that's about it.

Don't launch the game, just join the slot, then select the SP mode again at the top of the screen.

Don't launch the game, just join the slot, then select the SP mode again at the top of the screen.

Wow, one could have never done this with Civ's MP mode. This lifehack has to be pinned somewhere and shared around shamelessly. Literally the difference between rage-quit and enjoy the game outside of Africa.

Hello, can you provide a full changelog and/or a few eariler versions? I would like to see how map changed and evolved over time

Yep! I should just link it here instead of uploading since it's better to have everything centralized.

@Elhoim FYI next version of the TCL mod will (well, should) allow you to add custom territory/continent names and Empires True Culture Location (including independent people) to any map using a .json file that could be deployed with the map on mod.io

@Elhoim FYI next version of the TCL mod will (well, should) allow you to add custom territory/continent names and Empires True Culture Location (including independent people) to any map using a .json file that could be deployed with the map on mod.io

Sweet, I'm currently a bit swamped with work, but will definitely take a look and add it =)

Top Bottom