MarnokMod .34

Maybe animals ought to be able to cross borders anyway? I'm not sure what the "keep out" policy is adding to the game to be honest. Messes up Hill Giants too.

I'll second that. it would make the early game more intersting imho. look out for the wolves I say ! :D

I get confused sometimes...
Mysterious towers are part of your mod?!

(not using marnokX, but may exist in it as well)

Anyway, I have a tower inside my cultural border that used to be mysterious at the start of the game, ever since it is a normal tower, anyway... I have the engineering tech (or is it math) anyway... all the other towers have grown up but this one refuses to change. On turn 800 of epic game.

Mysterious Towers are mine yes, to be honest none of the towers are meant to grow, I intended them to remain as ancient towers but pillagable. If you want you can keep them as Towers and get an early fort/watchtower, but if Barbs get hold of it they may revert it to Mysterious and start it spawning things! I will have to look and see why the towers are developing.

OK, tweaked the area control a bit and squashed a few bugs, so a new MarnokX is uploaded.

I will probably take some time to play .40 now, absorb the changes and see what I want to do next, so maybe no updates until the new year.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback so far, keep it coming!

Thanks...
It would be good if you can make the mod have tickable items at game create time.
So certain things can be enabled or disabled. This may make the setup screen a bit too cluttered???

Anyway... have a great xmas... thanks

Hi, the types of settings I'm using do not lend themselves well to a tick-list. Some are lists and some are sliders. This is why I use a settings.py text file which can be edited.
I was toying with the idea of having multiple settings.py files and letting user pick which one to use in a tick-screen, but have not really looked into it.

ANYWAY : I uploaded a fresh MarnokX after realising that my closetohome function wasn't actually returning a value! This explains why a lot of things were not working!

Started a new thread since the title of this one could mislead.
Everything in the former MarnokX is now in the main MarnokMod, for 0.40k

Top Bottom