Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

ummm yeah Remake wasn't that far ahead and there still must have been loads of people left to vote... yes there had been 21 votes cast out of 29 before Remake role revealed. Here's the tally from BEFORE post #47

Votes From before Remake Role Reveal
1 = Musical Mafia - Electric926 - Ravus Sol - Robbiecon - Sprig
2 = Reiser - Winston - John hughthom - Classical Hero
3 = Romanichine
5 = Remake

You were only ahead by two votes Remake... i know i'm new at this but isn't that a it extreme to throw that down publically? You could have PM'd the people who hadn't voted yet or someone that threw down a random vote like myself to switch to roman. Or even PM'd the people who voted for you to change their mind...

Now we have choatic events.

If remake is telling the truth then mafia will kill him tonight unless he's protected. And even then the protector would have to publically reveal as well or we'd think remake was mafia and faking. Then the mafia will kill the protector THEN the VP scanner...

If remake is lying and mafia then he'll survive and we'll lynch him tomorrow but an innocent would have been killed by remake during the night...

SNAFU!

Well Remake may be too used to the rules of his TWC Zelda mafia that he is co-GM of where you only get one pm per day to one person and it has a rather high chance of being intercepted.
If I were him I would definitely not want that getting into mafia hands and so I would try to plead my case here and then role reveal if things looked too bleak

Posting is closed for update.
-----------------------------
MIDDAY ONE
Energy bolts and cooking utensils flashed away as Martians and Earthians battled for supremacy.
Vote tally:
remake20 6 (Romanichine; electric926; DarthCaesar; bestrfcplayer; civplayah; link16)
Reiser 1 (classical_hero)
Romanichine 3 (Arakhor; remake20; link16)
Robbiecon 1 (dcmort93)
Winston Hughes 2 (robbiecon; johnhughthom)
Sprig 1 (Ravus_Sol)
Ravus_Sol 1 (musical-mafia)
DarthCaesar 1 (Cull)
johnhughthom 2 (landlubber; Winston Hughes)
musical-mafia 1 (flamingzaroc121)
electric926 1 (choxorn)
taillesskangaru 1 (Kennigit)
classical_hero 2 (Nictel, Reiser)
Nictel 1 (sprig)
No abstainers so fart. 5 non-voters.​
I still haven't received any Day Action orders. :huh:
I'll extend day for another 12 hours, give or take a couple depending on how fast I can get home from uni.
POSTING IS OPEN.

DAY ONE
Nothing much happened after midday. A few cities fell to the Martians and a few dozen countries were raided by the freen-skinned hordes, but nothing much happened in America.
A few had taken cover in the gutters, everyone else was gathered listening to the President addressing the nation.
…and on this day, we shall vote… jerry, hand me the
remake20 6 (Romanichine; electric926; DarthCaesar; bestrfcplayer; civplayah; link16)
Reiser 1 (classical_hero)
Romanichine 3 (Arakhor; remake20; link16)
Robbiecon 1 (dcmort93)
Winston Hughes 2 (robbiecon; johnhughthom)
Sprig 1 (Ravus_Sol)
Ravus_Sol 1 (musical-mafia)
DarthCaesar 1 (Cull)
johnhughthom 2 (landlubber; Winston Hughes)
musical-mafia 1 (flamingzaroc121)
electric926 1 (choxorn)
taillesskangaru 1 (Kennigit)
classical_hero 2 (Nictel, Reiser)
Nictel 3 (sprig)
No abstainers so fart. 5 non-voters.​
There was no clear majority that day, and so, while the Martians blew up another power station in the background, everybody went to sleep.

Players on caution:
Imperialism
CharcoalDioxide
Avalic
Forty-Two
Can't receive PMs
Risen ??? banned, perhaps?
Bobbtjoe (permabanned)

After Day Three the gloves are off and I start WoGing/replacing one of you inactives at random every update.

Day Action results sent.
Send Night Action orders to me!!!
Dawn in ~24hours. Poasting is open.

Wow so Remake is not lynched because we needed a majority on day 1. You should have been clear on that Takhisis. Remake claimed, and like me, and many others I guess, he didn't know that this rule was in. Now I'm wondering what else is included in the "All standard mafia rules apply".

Am I right to assume that "CaesarPlayer995" from the player list in post #1 is in fact DarthCaesar?

Wow so Remake is not lynched because we needed a majority on day 1. You should have been clear on that Takhisis. Remake claimed, and like me, and many others I guess, he didn't know that this rule was in. Now I'm wondering what else is included in the "All standard mafia rules apply".

Personally I assumed we would need a clear majority for a day one lynch, seems to be the norm here at CFC (though admittedly I haven't played many games here).

Personally I assumed we would need a clear majority for a day one slynch, seems to be the norm here at CFC (though admittedly I haven't played many games here).

Right. I didn't think about that, probably because most of the games I play outside CFC are not using this rule.

Oh wow, well. That was a fail by me. Sorry, I didn't realize it had to be majority.

Also without internet for most of the week, so don't expect a lot from me.

Please don't tell me I need yet another replacement…

No, I will be back, but don't expect much until this weekend.

There has been a rather disturbing lack of comment with regards to what we do about Remake.

I am of the opinion that we do not casually toss away a Possible VC scanner. However, Landlubber’s and Winston’s questions have not been answered by Remake.

I certainly understand the suspicion on Remake but Civplayah’s and Link’s casual accusation of him puts me at unease as much as remakes casual reveal.

Furthermore for clarity, can the GM please clarify the rules regarding first day lynch. AKA what is required? Also clarification with regards to what’s happens at a tied vote?

A tie is broken by RNG.

A tie is broken by RNG.

One question answered what about the first? I notice there has been no confirmation etherway from the GM about a majority being needed.

EDIT: Oh FFS! Nevermind, I didn't realize it was night :blush: lol !!!! I should shutup now

Posting is closed for update.
------------------------------------
NIGHT ONE
An ominous silence was heard in America. An Martian trooper found his way into sprig's abode. The sleeping player didn't have a clue on what was going on until…
Bzzttt! Bang! Bang!
Cedric came out of nowhere and drew the alien's attention while sprig woke up and scrambled to safety. Mitch the White House bodyguard came around and helped Cedric repel the Martians while everyone else panicked.

sprig was saved!!

It is now Day Two.
Posting is open. Midday in ~24 hours.

P.S.: Send me Day Abilities.

Top Bottom