Votes: 5 7.5%
  • JosEPh_II

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You ambushed me on Christmas morning post-Champaign! My turn decisions may suffer!! Also I cannot get SVN to work for some reason (keeps asking for a password, yet the main C2C SVN is fine, and it's the same account!). Anyway, I managed to get the latest save via sourceforge's web interface, but I can't update SVN, so here is my save (attached)

You ambushed me on Christmas morning post-Champaign! My turn decisions may suffer!! Also I cannot get SVN to work for some reason (keeps asking for a password, yet the main C2C SVN is fine, and it's the same account!). Anyway, I managed to get the latest save via sourceforge's web interface, but I can't update SVN, so here is my save (attached)

Hate to tell you this kosh, but the savegame you uploaded says fizzdoodle not koshling. Was going to commit it but will wait now.

And Merry Christmas :)

JosEPh

I cannot tell how you (Joseph) determined that the file says "fizzdoodle" (me) rather than "Koshling as it should", so decided to load the save. The next person up is Augustus Caesar, which is Meganix according to the turn logger file, so Koshling may have uploaded the correct file. The only way we'd know for sure would be for Meganix to load it up and see if it's the right turn number.

I cannot tell how you (Joseph) determined that the file says "fizzdoodle" (me) rather than "Koshling as it should", so decided to load the save. The next person up is Augustus Caesar, which is Meganix according to the turn logger file, so Koshling may have uploaded the correct file. The only way we'd know for sure would be for Meganix to load it up and see if it's the right turn number.

I d/l'd it put in the Save+Turnlist held mouse over it and it said," author: fizzdoodle". Normally is it was koshlings save it would say author: koshling.

So what ever, I won't commit it. Waited this long already, can wait some more.:p

JosEPh

I d/l'd it put in the Save+Turnlist held mouse over it and it said," author: fizzdoodle". Normally is it was koshlings save it would say author: koshling.

So what ever, I won't commit it. Waited this long already, can wait some more.:p

JosEPh

That's because the author meta data comes from SVN, and is there because you copied an external file into the spot occupied by the same filename in your working folder. It's the right save.

That's because the author meta data comes from SVN, and is there because you copied an external file into the spot occupied by the same filename in your working folder. It's the right save.

Sounds good to me. Since Joseph hasn't done a commit, I will, and I'll update the turn list too.

Edit: Done that, it's ready for Meganix to take his turn.

I have resolved (well , worked around more precisely) my SVN issue, so I should be good for doing my own uploading again as of next turn.

I have got to say I loved reading your lets plays. I can't believe two lets players have met Eachother so far ;)

You guys had better be careful ;)

ready to make turn, I will post my Let's play later

Edit: done, It is Il principe now

Got late to partake on this however I shall be watching and reading.

Welcome! :D

Lost internet for a most of this period and then I was ambushed by Christmas. (Also why I couldn't leave a post)
I'm going to read Magnus' Blog to watch Britannia. :p

Hey all, is it possible to have a screenshot of some graphs/demographic?

I was curious to know how the game is going since I'm not playing it. Thank you!

I was curious to know how the game is going since I'm not playing it. Thank you!

Since everyone has a 1 population city and has only earned 2 or 3 tech I doubt there will be much variation yet, but if nobody else does I'll generate one and post it for you next time it's my turn.

Lost internet for a most of this period and then I was ambushed by Christmas. (Also why I couldn't leave a post)

Good to see back among the "living" again! ;)

JosEPh :)

I put a screenshot of the Demographics screen in at the end of the second post on my blog, so there is one there. Unfortunately, having one of the graphs won't do much good as yet, as most of us haven't met in game and thus no Espionage spent to see each others' data.

If you want the civ back, that can be arranged, but the tone of your post sounds like you don't. I am enjoying playing in this, even though progress can be a bit slow, so if you don't want it back that's fine. You did start in the game though, so if you want it back it's yours.

Where is Il Principe now? Was he the one that posted early about a weeks vacation around the New Year?

JosEPh

Top Bottom