Votes: 5 7.5%
  • JosEPh_II

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you want the civ back, that can be arranged, but the tone of your post sounds like you don't. I am enjoying playing in this, even though progress can be a bit slow, so if you don't want it back that's fine. You did start in the game though, so if you want it back it's yours.

Nah, I'll watch you play. :p
I don't mind either, so enjoy.
Just make sure to keep up to date with your blog.
Also, I left a comment there. I am watching. :cool:

That works. I'm glad you are not resentful.

You left a comment? Interesting. To me, it says that both blog posts have a total of zero comments. Perhaps it's just pending.

The blog will be kept as updated as we're allowed to make them. In other words, it'll be a while before the next post.

I'd just like to mention that 4 people have voted thinking I will win... Where did that come from? You do know I'm not a good player right? Or are you just voting for me because you know the others are gunna play nice with me? I did set up the game after all and I may not be so helpful updating the thread if you guys team up on me and knock me out of the game lol ;)

I was the first to vote for you. I did so for one reason:
1) Beginners luck could be in your favor.
2) It was funny.

Two reasons. I did so for two reasons:
2) It was funny.
3) Surprise.

Three. Three reasons... (and so on)

I was the first to vote for you. I did so for one reason:
2) It was funny.

Two reasons. I did so for two reasons:
2) It was funny.
3) Surprise.

Three. Three reasons... (and so on)

Is he the Romans?

Has anyone PM'd or EM'd Il Principe that it's his turn?

JosEPh

Has anyone PM'd or EM'd Il Principe that it's his turn?

JosEPh

According to his profile, he was last on CFC on the 30th. Correction, just checked again, and he was on this morning at 2:59am! His turn came up on the 27th. Odd discrepancy there. Also just put a pm for him on his profile saying it's his turn. Hopefully he'll at least post something.

Y'all know how the holidays can mess with folks and their routines. Give 'im a few more days at least. (but guys???? why would y'all sign up for these games then stop playing in the middle of them??? I'm just not understanding why this is so hard for so many of us!)

Me... I definitely won't ever stop playing this until I'm either eliminated or I win. I do however have an advantage over others in this game because you all know if I am knocked out I'll stop updating this thread. Lol I feel like I'm black mailing right now but this advantage almost a confirms my presence in the top two. The stradagy practically is play nice with me until you and I are the last ones standing then wipe me out with your secret army. Boy... Diplomacy in this game is going to seriously be in my favour lol

But we could keep you down like a land mower keep down a grass field. Take every but the last city ;)

Sorry Sorry Sorry! Chrismas was the usuall stress and brought my Skyrim.. and I kinda forgot Civ over it.. Did my turn now, and starting the let´s lay later this day(when I realy woke up).

Thanks for waiting that long on me.

Can we get a turn done today? That would be sooooo nice. :)

JosEPh

Top Bottom