1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Master of Mana Xtended

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by esvath, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

could be that in a few cases the lore slider only updates after you press end turn. The tooltips have some issues. I had a trait that negatives health penalties from improvements but the tooltips still showed the health penalty. I'll try to fix the tooltips.

2. Sephi

Sephi Deity

I change it so you can use all faith for miracles once you have all sacred knowledge.

3. Sephi

Sephi Deity

I think you use a fairly old version of the mod. Many things have been fixed. For example civilization-wide culture ("empire culture") is displayed in the top left corner.

4. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

I also thought that Arrowgrab describs an old version.. the mention of "great houses" is very telling.

5. Arrowgrab

Arrowgrab Chieftain

Ah, that would explain it!

The sourceforge download links didn't work when I tried them, so I tried to find an alternate download address. I THOUGHT it was up to date, but apparently not. I've just checked out the official links, they seem to be working now. Will reinstall with these files.

6. Arrowgrab

Arrowgrab Chieftain

Okay, so it turns out that WAS the problem. There's a copy of an older version floating somewhere out there on the net with an easily misunderstandable description, but I wouldn't know how to find it again.

A new question, though: the old version I had always displayed the number of improvements a city could support. Hover the cursor near the city, and the info box would say something like "This city can support another X improvements and Y preferred improvements." This doesn't seem to happen in the new version, but there still DOES seem to be a limit on supported structures, since my workers suddenly became unable to make new ones after . In 5.6, where is the display that tells you how many more improvements you can build?

7. BlueGenie

BlueGenie Emperor

Check that you have the resources needed to build an improvement. There's no max per city but they cost gold and resources to build instead, and that cost increases with every subsequent improvement you have built.

8. tomma

tomma Chieftain

I just started to play MoM after a long time and still enjoyed it very much. Thanks again for the hard work. I just noticed two issues, don't know if there is a fix already?

"Event Log" - The battle results only stay for a short period time in the log. Either for some 2-4 rounds, or are replaced after only one round when there is a new battle result. How can I change it back to that it will stay there infinitely?

"Barbarian Demands" - The barbarian "near" the borders sometimes issue demands, and it's up to the player how to react. Like giving them slaves (decrease in population) or gold (decrease in gold) or ignoring and taunting (increase in hostility, barbarian sending out units). However in later rounds, the barbarians sometimes "respawn" in a city tile, so everything else then giving gold will result in a crash.

9. Felis catus

Felis catus Chieftain

Hello. I am new to Xtended(though I have some experience in MoM v1.4).
    Jonas Endain's trait 'Faithful' says "Free great prophet when researching a religion".
    I founded a religion by developing Ancient Chants tech. Then can I research second(and third and so on) religion to get another Great Prophet? How?