MAU (Martial Arts Union)

Sir John

The evil one...
This is the first Martial Art in Fanatika. I hope that the people here will be interested in learing the skills of martial arts. With proper training here you can become a great fighter. I hope that I will get as many students as possible. All students will start with a white belt. (I will follow the pattern from taekwondo).

Grades:

Grades pic

After you get to 1 Dan (black belt). You go to 2 Dan (Black Belt with 1 silver stripe) And then 3 Dan (3 silver stripes) and so on...

To get over 6 Dan, you have to do special services to the nation or the Union.

When you are 7 Dan, you are a Master. When you are 9 Dan, you are Grand Master and the leader of the Union.

I hope to get as many new students as possible. After some basic training you will go up grades and after a time you will start new things like fighting one on one and breaking stones and wooden plates and so on.

When joining I dont want you to make each character join since this would make things difficult since they usually die pretty fast. So when you join, you join with a family line so that grades and such will go in inheritence.. So when joing just post Family name instead of character name.. :D

Members List:

GrandMaster: Nerano Family (Sir John)

Masters:
None yet

Other Members:
None yet.

(members will be put here by grade when joining...

reserved for future announcments

Game Manager's Voice: SJ - which of your characters run the Martial Arts school? Since the despot controls everything, the despot should have some say, if not a total say.

Well, as I said, the whole family really runs it. But if I really need to choose a single charc, it would be the head of the nero house, Janus Nero

Top Bottom