Maydrock's_PBEM_1

All that goes inside the link tags correct? Then the link address has to go inside the opening link tag some kind of = way?

Let's see...

Hey! That's it! Thanks Mat!

I can't wait to meet someone. I will say.

Welcome to Rome, Would you care for some salad? I made it myself. :D

Diddo, I have a ton of forest around me, bronze working, here I come!!!

Turn 11 (3600 BC) in play.

That completes the first 10 turns, took us about 40 days. I would say we are about two turns off the pace, but not bad, almost two turns/week. DoW's will be authorized in 3 turns, so that should add a little spice.

Turn 11 (3600 BC) in play.

That completes the first 10 turns, took us about 40 days. I would say we are about two turns off the pace, but not bad, almost two turns/week. DoW's will be authorized in 3 turns, so that should add a little spice.

We did lose a week when I was away.

Ok, I will try to get to it a little later today, at the moment my computer is all unhooked..

Hi guys! I'll be away for over two months, so I started to look for some replacement. I'll send my passwords for both this and my game to Maydrock. I'm offline from June 1st so if I don't find anybody he'll have to manage games going. I hope I'll be able to play earlier than September...

Sorry I missed it, totally forgot.

In this game I'll be replaced by '1889'. I sent him everything, so he should contact you soon and give you his e-mail. Send next turn to him. Until then you can PM him from here (he's in 1000AD PBEM game). See you in September...

Played and sent.

Alright the substitute is here. Now if there is any funny business I will be giving your names to Urb when he gets back.

email:
edandjane@gci.net

Heya. You know what's funny, I just met Urb. :p Go easy on me k? ;)

Welcome to the game 1889!

Urb if you put his email address in your game info then it will automatically go to him when it is his turn unless the player before you is still doing manual sends. Have a good summer.

Edit: #7, 8, and 9 under commitments/agreements section have been reinstituted for a couple turns to make sure everything is running smoothly. Sorry about that guys, but it's the best way to track down any problems that may occur. I'm headed out to work right now, I will send out a new contact list in the morning.

Top Bottom