Member Photos XV: It ain't your fault, it is the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether you're dissing me or complimenting me.

I got Jamielor into my bed by being earnest, charming, intelligent & dedicated.

Edit : mostly the first three (plus looks), the 4th one is how I'm going to keep her.

Edit2 : I forgot the most important characteristic of all, that I put up with her madness.

I'm not sure whether you're dissing me or complimenting me.
I can see what he means. You seem to be some sort of genetic experiment based on material from Christian Bale, Ben Stiller, and Lew Siffer. You have the eyes of the third one.

heh, someone on another forum said I looked like Christian Bale from American Psycho in those pics, I can see a tiny bit of resemblance but not much. I don't think I look like Ben Stiller @ all & have never heard of the third guy.

heh, someone on another forum said I looked like Christian Bale from American Psycho in those pics, I can see a tiny bit of resemblance but not much. I don't think I look like Ben Stiller @ all & have never heard of the third guy.

Lew Siffer=Lucifer=The Devil I don't know what I see about you that seems Stiller-esque. Something about some of your expressions and your ears I suppose. I'd like to see you do Blue Steel.

I'm earnest and intelligent! :p

Yay I'm just as awesome as Narz.

Now, Arakhor, why don't you post some pictures of yourself!

Oh well, since you insist:

Spoiler :

Me about three years ago, taken with my rather dodgy webcam.

Spoiler :

Looking overly serious last year, with my complete Babylon 5 DVD collection visible behind me.

Spoiler :

10 years ago, at university. Skeletor would be proud of me!

Expect pictures of me w/ my new glasses tomorrow, also expect me with my awesome aviator style prescription sun glasses as well. :D

I have a really cheesy smile and no recent photos :)

Thank you, Mango. I'm a mere 20 years young in the third photo, back when I had hideously huge glasses and still only shaved once a month!

I was still 5'6" or something ridiculous then. I was really tiny when I was at school :)

Now I'm 5'10", but I only weigh 9-10 stone (60 kg/140 lbs) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom