Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
man those shoes were all over the place here like 2yrs ago, they cool now in europe? :lol:
They're still cool, if that's what you mean.

And TK Maxx sells stuff that shops didn't manage to sell in season, nor during end-of-season sales. So yeah most of the stuff in there is at least a year old, fashion wise.

Keepin' it legal:

I'm the herbivore.

I just found this on a friend of mines myspace, it was like a month ago
Spoiler :

I'm not censoring the things this time, I'll just shout it out. I think noone is going to shout TMI at me cos of this, at least. Heck, the world is like this, and there is nothing I can do about it, at least.

Oh, of course. They seem to know then what real adult relationships are all about. :lol:
Without further due, I rest my case.

I attemp to say to you that the 'relationship' they are having is based on sex and enjoyment, and no feelings. It's called hormones, y'know ;) They're enjoying themselves, nothing else. So your view on the relationships they're having is mostly overprotecting, because all they want is to have some male chicken.

No, they aren't considered kids because of laws or pre-sixties policies but because their brains aren't fully developed yet and most of them cannot do actual decision making for themselves in the long run. Most of them are buying their way into "love" and so do the older guys who surround them. Look above for the evidence you yourself provide.

Again, they don't get "love", they get fun. There's a difference.

No need to defend their actions, they are kids and don't know exactly what they are doing. Instead of "defending" I would suggest taking care and protecting them. Even though it's hard to safe someone from themselves.

They are teenagers and know exactly what they are doing. They're having better sex than they can get with teens, and that's the way they tend to have fun. The point with the car indicate that it gets even more awesome, but it's nothing more than that. They don't "destroy their lives" doing it.

Just wanted to make last comment because this is and will be even bigger issue in the future what I have noticed about young teenage girls (and I'm finnish). They think they are ready and what life's about, but they aren't. They are stil justl kids dreaming to be adults.

Teenage girls aren't children, but most girls from 16 to 19 has sense in their heads. They're not adults, but the "I-wanna-grow-up"iness ends at the age of the late 14th year or such. Afterwards, girls usually sees that it's too awesome to be a teenager to hurry the more, so they instead settle and enjoy the world before they have to take responsibility about it.

----

This reply won't be legal this time, I lack a proper pic to show.

EDIT:
:eek: Bob Dylan?

:lol:

Though, John Mayer. The girl said I looked like him of some reason. I don't agree with her...

Moderator Action: Told you guys to stop and you didn't.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I attemp to say to you that the 'relationship' they are having is based on sex and enjoyment, and no feelings. ...
The point with the car indicate that it gets even more awesome, but it's nothing more than that. They don't "destroy their lives" doing it.
Actually you just described how it happens especially how they are motivated and continue to be so in the future.

Don't just believe me who have seen this happen numerous times from close range but look around and see how it happens all the time or go search some studies about the issue.

Even if it's common and think it's "fun", doesn't make it "good" for them, it is just opposite.
Teenage girls aren't children, but most girls from 16 to 19 has sense in their heads. They're not adults, but the "I-wanna-grow-up"iness ends at the age of the late 14th year or such.
:lol: Oh, that was a good one. I overjoyed that one.
Listen pal, the girls on that age are most disconnected to the realities of the world. They have the tools to be the adults but not the methods. All they lack is the sense. You said it was all hormones and now you say it's "having sense in their heads". That is bit confusing, you should maybe think through it again.
Afterwards, girls usually sees that it's too awesome to be a teenager to hurry the more, so they instead settle and enjoy the world before they have to take responsibility about it..
What happens is that they end up being "teenagers" for all their life and forget the responsibility part.

But again, if you don't want to believe me or take my word for it, then fine.

lord_joakim said:
This reply won't be legal this time, I lack a proper pic to show.
And what comes to the "angry mod", the issue here was damn too important to be dropped out.
lord_joakim, we won't ever agree on this or at least until you grow up. ;)

Moderator Action: Didn't listen to my words.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

:lol: Oh, that was a good one. I overjoyed that one.

And what comes to the "angry mod", the issue here was damn too important to be dropped out.

Bolded: Fer crying out loud, do you have any idea how hard it was to make that sentence sound relative? xD 5 Friqqin minutes on 1 line, and you still misunderstand it! xD I meant that you described a 14-years-old girl, not one on 16, because the 16-year-old does have more sense than a girl on 14, whose state of mind you described.

It's ok the whole thing, your opinions, that is, I pretty much have nothing more to say on the topic. So I can't convince you, nor can I tell you how physical all relationships are, and I can't make you understand the teenage culture in DK. If I said that 60% of all people I know (Adults as well) lost their virginity at the age of 13-14, you wouldn't believe me. I have my view on the topic which says: Let them have fun.

But I like your logic, and that you managed not to be degrading when saying
lord_joakim, we won't ever agree on this or at least until you grow up. ;)
And for that I respect you and your opinion.

OT ended. Please don't permaban me.

------

Legalizing (JUst took the pics):

And goodnight :)

well, sunday i went through the IXth thread. and betor seems like a slut. i'm not a slut. your never gonna see my chest, or my cleavage for that matter.

Moderator Action: Flaming and language.

yes, darling, i was a slut, but i'm over that phase. i didn't post any chest or cleavage shots on this or any other forum.

keeping it legal. my band. [[i'm the one sans instrument; no basses allowed in church]]

Yeeek, that is one badass bike. :goodjob:

yes, darling, i was a slut, but i'm over that phase. i didn't post any chest or cleavage shots on this or any other forum.

keeping it legal. my band. [[i'm the one sans instrument; no basses allowed in church]]

Man, who's that girl next to you? She's on fire.

A bit.

so after talking with narz in private for some time, i have decided that he's not a pervert. and is probably harmless. so i'm going to post pics.

this first pic is the only real kind of recent pic i have of my face. it was taken by my dad late last spring, or early last summer. somewhere in there.

these next two were taken two weekends ago by my friend.

i hope narz and mise are happy! see! i really am a girl as promised!

Harmless. Heh. Not the most flattering adjective but ok. :lol:

Nice pics. I like how you go from serious to playful when you're out in nature (might be other reasons, just speculating).

You shouldn't represent coca-cola though, don't you know they're evil. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom