Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, a romanian with vampire teeth! You havent got relatives in transylvania? We have to warn the receptionist! :mischief:

I actually AM in Transylvania right now.... and I had lots of fun with the locals (especially with a local girl) but only AFTER the sunset. :p

(no, I am not joking AT ALL)

That's me from the Christmas cooking party of my class. The white thing is cream.

What strange desk, can you take a picture of the desk so I can see whole one?

( Yeah I know that's a weird suggestion )

Here is a picture I just took with my lap top 2 keep it legal.

* uploader not working - sorry mods :(

We had a toga (specifically, Animal House) party.

From last weekend. I was talking when it was taken, and I'd gotten 1/2 an hour of sleep the previous night.

This is me and my last ever picture with my cat, bobby. I had to have one last photo with him because had to take him to the vet to get him put down, due to the fact that he had a growth on his head, most likely a tumour. Well considering he was 19 years old at the time, we can say that he had a good life, especially whenever we had chicken or fish or basically any time we ate, because he insisted on eating what we had.

RIP indeed.

To lower the tone:

Ish, both still tiny as i don't like the idea of having massive holes once i get bored of them ~ one is barly bigger than a standard earing

Dying of bronchitis for the second time. I´m sick all the time here. Lack of civ play maybe. Coming home in April where I will once again stock these forums. BTW Getting married soon.

Here's a couple of Jamielor

I made my "bed" in my room from some $10 particle board cut to size and four cinderblocks. The mattress is some cheap 2" memory foam pad (not supposed to be a real mattress but works for me) I got off Amazon. The sheets are off of it due to laundry day.

Here's the Narz.

My bikes

My cats (in the wrong boxes), they're so great! :love:

delete post

Narz's post

Boards are very stable. I think I'll keep using mine even when I have money!

Also, that woman's really hot. I hope she's your girlfriend.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom