Mermaid

That is so completely brilliant! I'm slowly sticking together a Ladies civ, this is inspirational!

What made you think of a mermaid? I had a great really silly and fun CIV3 mod once, almost every funny bit of art made in it, but no mermaid!

I bow before your eccentric genius.

SaibotLieh, these are simply fantastic! :king:

Thanks for the kind praises, everybody. :)
That is so completely brilliant! I'm slowly sticking together a Ladies civ, this is inspirational!
Sounds interesting. I've already made an Amazon civ thou, but some variety is always good.
What made you think of a mermaid? I had a great really silly and fun CIV3 mod once, almost every funny bit of art made in it, but no mermaid!
A hobby of mine is to browse through the 3D model files of games (mostly MMORPGs). When I find something nice, I try to convert it to Civ4. :)

I am having a minor problem with this lovely unit. The missiles the mermaids throw are red/pink balls. This was reported to me in this thread, and now I have confirmed it for myself.

I am having a minor problem with this lovely unit. The missiles the mermaids throw are red/pink balls. This was reported to me in this thread, and now I have confirmed it for myself.
Hm, could it be your are missing the EFFECT_TRIDENT_THROW entry from the Mermaid_CIV4EffectInfos.xml in your mod? Or maybe you'll have to change its
Code:
<Path>Modules/Mermaid/Art/Mermaid/Trident.nif</Path>
entry to fit your setting.

Hm, could it be your are missing the EFFECT_TRIDENT_THROW entry from the Mermaid_CIV4EffectInfos.xml in your mod? Or maybe you'll have to change its
Code:
<Path>Modules/Mermaid/Art/Mermaid/Trident.nif</Path>
entry to fit your setting.

You are right. I always forget the effect file. You would think I would learn.:blush: Thanks.

Top Bottom