• No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Furiey has graciously created borders for a fair number of provinces. This poll lists the borders he created - provinces 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Images for the borders will be in the next few posts.

These borders will take effect upon the start of Term 4.

As there have been no objections to his borders, and no other proposals given, this will be an up or down vote. Please vote as follows:

Yes - I accept these borders
No - I do no accept these borders
Abstain - I have no preference

This poll will run for 72 hours.

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Internal Affairs

Provinces 3 (red) and 4 (blue)

Province 5

Province 6

Province 7

Province 8

Province 9

Province 10

Can we debate about tiles later on, even if we've voted "yes" in this poll ??

I don't really like the border between province 9 and 10, or 8 and 9 or 7 and 8 for instance. I do, however think the provinces are well placed and have the general layout and tile-size required, except for some border disputes.

They're just minor tile-for-tile changes, but I wouldn't want to be forced to decide "Yes, this is it" and "No, no way we want this" at this early moment.

I request that this poll is about the acceptance of this general idea, but not yet an "in stone written" commitment.

Rik, it's been a few days since these were posted. There wasn't much discussion afterwards. One comment from CT, a question from Furiey, and no response.

My intention is to take these as described.

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Internal Affairs

@Rik,

It will be possible to get border adjustments if/when this passes in the polls. It is the right of every citizen to request the changes they see fit. I submit that it will be harder, though, to get the citizens to vote for a proposed border change once the provinces are in place.

Since you are too late to discuss the borders (i.e. they are already in a formal poll), your options are to block these borders being excepted or press hard to have them changed once they are accepted. Either way, I think you will have a challenging border dispute battle.

@TM.

Since I am too late ...?? I proposed and designed 2 of these provinces. And debating them isn't very useful when the poll is already up.

Don't misunderstand me; I think these provinces are good. I just want to know prior to voting "Yes" or "No" how 'strict' the Yes and No are to be taken. It seems "Yes" means: "Yes, this design is perfect; it is 100% the desing I want and have no further remarks" and "No" means everything between "No, this is the worst design possible" and "No, although I am 99% happy with this proposal, the 1% forces me to not accept it".

Well, then No it is.

I believe it is "yes, these are good enough until someone polls something else". :D

Top Bottom