• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mini - Madness at 13th Department

I don't wanna die. not on day 1. So, unvote; vote: Mat93

Is there a certain quota for the lynch today?

No. The only way for no lynch is if appropriate number of players vote: no lynch

In case of tie, I will randomize results

Sorry for being here little later.

JoanK: Zack, Visorslash
Mat93: Daveshack, JoanK
Verarde: Bsmith
Bsmith: Verarde
Topsecret: Mat93
Optical: Topsecret
Zack: Optical

Day 1 has ended. Policemen decided, that either JoanK or Mat93 should be lynched, but they were not sure which one would be better. So they tossed a coin.
Spoiler :
JoanK was a mafia member!

Night 1 begins. It would last 24 hours

Alright, I'll investigate BSmith. :D

What's everyone else doing, so that we can figure out who's crazy or whatever.

I'm investigating Dreadnought.

I agree with what Visor said, at least then we can narrow our sanity down to 2 of the 4. And a lucky day 1 result too.

How about we investigate ourselves first, then someone else.

Nonono :(
I must forget to say so, but you cannot target yourself. It would be far too easy

nooooooo

Well, if we investigate a player and then that player dies that night, do we get the investigation results?

Yes, you will.

I will write it here plainly:
valid choice for scanning is living player, other than you. If you pick valid target, only your death can prevent you from getting results.

Only pms count.

Dreadnought has been killed. He was innocent.

You can post now.

Day will last about 23 hours from now

That death matches my scan result last night. I'm guessing that means I can't be paranoid, I think that means everyone gets scanned mafia. Sane sould be correct all the time, insane would give random results and naive would scan as inncoent all the time so I could be any of those.

Anyone else?

That death matches my scan result last night. I'm guessing that means I can't be paranoid, I think that means everyone gets scanned mafia. Sane sould be correct all the time, insane would give random results and naive would scan as inncoent all the time so I could be any of those.

Anyone else?

I should clarify this:
sane: gets correct results
naive: always gets "innocent" result
paranoid: always gets "guilty" result
insane: alvays gets opposite result (NOT random): guilty for innocent, innocent for guilty

Top Bottom