Mini-NOTW II: "Making Money" - Game Thread

And I feel obliged to point out that there would have been no scan of LightFang in the morning: he stole the idol.

I feel obliged to point out that the idol was found on Kulko's body, since BananaLee gave it to him before dying. If it had been voted to any innocent during the day, LF would probably have undergone a scan anyway.

Er, whoops. :D

In any case, no scan of LightFang from last night.

I'd still like to hear the story of exactly how you had us sussed out so early. We hadn't even done anything!

Re: Krill killing me -- I had *asked* LightFang to give me the mithril vest; if he had done as I had asked :whipped: , we would have won no matter who Krill targetted (LightFang excepted). And I feel obliged to point out that there would have been no scan of LightFang in the morning: he stole the idol.

Edit: no poisoning tomorrow, either, since the ring was going to be up for vote again.

First Bananalee told me that me/kulko/ccrunner didn't have anything to do with the killings. He then scanned Niklas, for killing the guide. After that he started asking for threat to the caravan i belive. Anyways Morgan acted quite suspicious, and looking at his goal it wasn't very strange. Sepuku died, we scanned morgan. I talked to Krill at some point. It was his first NoTW and even though he lied to me about his ability i was fairly certain he was innocent(the way things accross it really seemed like he had not talked to anyone before me, which wouldn't have been the case if he was a killer). Charles Li got lynched for not being able to communicate, as i failed to identify the obvious suspect LightFang at this point(by far my biggest mistake of the game). At some point during the day i told hell_hound that Morgan had been scanned innocent. Winston was scanned during the night. As you know Morgan turned up dead. I didn't actually belive much that hell_hound was wolf, but I did have a reason for lynching him(Lynching the people who've been scanned limites the options of the innocents after all). At this point i belive I talked to tasslehoff. He told me a story about how he was able to get two votes if he was the first to vote against an enemy of the caravan. This seemed like a rather unusual ability, and tasslehoff wouldn't have come up with such an ability if he was going to lie about it so i figured him fairly certain for innocent. He also mentioned that his uninteresting ability made him pay less attention to the game(that is always a problem with mafia that the people with the less interesting roles often get less interested in the game). That left only hell_hound, Renata and LightFang. LightFang had voted for hell_hound at some point(damn why had you not done so renata? It was in your personal goal after all :p ). So the wolves were either Renata + hell_hound or Renata + LightFang. I then talked to hell_hound(he already had some votes at that point). He claimed to be unkillable at night(he didn't mention the mithril west though). That is of course the easiest ability for a wolf to claim. Though of course then i was reminded about how Lightfang claimed that he had protection so "i shouldn't try anything". Unfortunatly I wasn't quite convinced at that point. I discussed it with Niklas who claimed he was going to convince Renata that i was a wolf(so she wouldn't kill either of us) and as such killing hell_hound would be fine. As i thought further about it I realized that there were just two wolves and with Niklas ability we could kill one and then lynch the other. Sadly Niklas was inactive that day so I never got around to talk to him about switching to lynching renata and poisoning LightFang (and assumed that we would just do it next day instead). Obviously I didn't get a next day and that was end of story.

Oh i forget to mention Seon (you always forget something when writing this stuff), basically he told me he could "scan" for undercouncil, but he also claimed that his method of "scanning" for undercouncil was to walk up to them and as to join them... This obviously didn't seem like something a normal innocent would do, so i figured he was harmless but that he could join the killers if he found them.

Top Bottom