mini-NotW XIII - Death of the Tyrant

Hello, so I was going through the palace medical records that I found in the hospital when I discovered that the spearman BSmith was bitten by a wolf some time ago! Obviously this is very distressing news. I would like to perform some further experiments on him to prove my hypothesis.

Seon was voted to die. Ymmaps and GamezRule wanted the Shield Bearer to die but it wasn't enough, not with the Golem pushing the Palace Guard firmly into the precipice.

Skooma Addict (GamezRule; Winston Hughes) 2
Seon (General Olaf; BSmith1068) 2
Winston Hughes (robbiecon) 1
TheForestAuro (Autolycus) 1
General Olaf (Skooma Addict) 1
BSmith1068 (Seon) 1
------------------------
Not voting: TheForestAuro; civplayah; Arakhor

He was Innocent!

The Living (10/16)
Spearman - BSmith1068
Golem - General Olaf
Shaman - TheForestAuro
Ymmaps - Winston Hughes
Lancer - civplayah
Crossbowman - Gamez Rule
Druid- Arakhor
Flagbearer - robbiecon
Shield Bearer - Skooma Addict
Archer - Autolycus

The Dead
Swordsman - landlubber Innocent
Initiate - rhawn Innocent
Axeman - Yoshiegg737 Werewolf
Watcher - Red_Spy Innocent
Cook - taillesskangaru Serial Killer
Palace Guard - Seon Innocent
Some more NPCs who aren't worthy of mention.

NIGHT FOUR

The Golem was staring at the ground idly. Suddenly it heard a strange noise. Somehow, one of the big stones that had been lying about on the ruined courtyard was sliding into view over the remainder of the crenellations on the rampart to the rythm of a slow canine breathing. Now it was teetering on the very edge of the rampart above him, and before the Golem could actually overcome its immense inertia coefficient the rock was falling onto it, where both stone and Golem shattered into a thousand pieces.

General Olaf was the Golem.
Spoiler :
He was Innocent!

The Living (9/16)
Spearman - BSmith1068
Shaman - TheForestAuro
Ymmaps - Winston Hughes
Lancer - civplayah
Crossbowman - Gamez Rule
Druid- Arakhor
Flagbearer - robbiecon
Shield Bearer - Skooma Addict
Archer - Autolycus

The Dead
Swordsman - landlubber Innocent
Initiate - rhawn Innocent
Axeman - Yoshiegg737 Werewolf
Watcher - Red_Spy Innocent
Cook - taillesskangaru Serial Killer
Palace Guard - Seon Innocent
Golem - General Olaf Innocent
Some more NPCs who aren't worthy of mention.

A'right, lads. PLEASE vote and PLEASE do something productive like sending in orders next night.

It is now DAY FIVE! VOTE for someone to DIE!

Very heavy ghost comment: Ouch.

Me either, but for the sake of argument let’s go with civplayah.

So Seon, you seemed to be sure BSmith was a wolf yesterday. Are you still sure of that?

Just noticed Seon's dead and innocent. I'll stick with his hunch/sureness for the moment.

That's what I was planning to do. BSmith.

Hello, so I was going through the palace medical records that I found in the hospital when I discovered that the spearman BSmith was bitten by a wolf some time ago! Obviously this is very distressing news. I would like to perform some further experiments on him to prove my hypothesis.

This was an OMGUS vote. Nothing more and nothing less. Unfortunately I was wrong about Seon, but he didn’t even bother to explain his earlier votes that had me suspicious of him and it’s not like there was a lot of discussion around his vote. 2 votes to successfully lynch someone this early in the game? :(

Winston Hughes, quit peeing on people! It is very scummy.

Top Bottom