[Mini] The Court

Vote: SouthernKing for spot 1 If he wants it...
Vote: Spaceman98 No lynch is worse than hitting a townie, as even a mislynch gives info.

Withholding second spot for now.

I am so popular. :love:

People have argued that a mislynch is better than no lynch since it gives us information. First, we need to realize that on day 1, we have an approximatly 75% chance of hitting a townie, since we are voting totally at random and mafia are usually about 1/4 of the players. Most townies are usually vanillas, which means that all the information we get is that this game has vanillas in it. If we lynch a power role, then we know that this game HAD a power role, but we cannot use that info since the power role is gone. This is not a general rule: setups that are experimental (SK's game), diliberatly misleading (Zack mafias) or have many factions don't adhear to them. Moreover, their may be valid reasons to suspect people on day one, and I think I have one:

unvote: vote: MartinLuther: Why? First, I don't like JoanK's popularity. People have nothing to go on in backing hir, and yet general consensus has been to give hir spot 2, possibly because the scum have nominated one of their own, or because scum are hiding in the crowd. MartinLuther followed this bandwagon. Second, s/he voted for me, but claimed that it was due to RNG: possibly a way to lock in my lynch (guaranteeing that scum survive), without actually stating an opinion (which attracts attention).

Jarremma for spot 1, since ML voted for SK, and I am suspicious of ML
and Buddhafish for spot 2: you are not Joank :p

Also, I am a vanilla townie, so my lynch actually wouldn't harm the town much, I can still participate after death, and this would confirm my townie status. Hence if the above argument does not convince you, lynch away!

Seems like legit townie behavior.
I was tempted to vote for you due to your 'no lynch' idea, but (for now) you do not seem too scummy for me

End Day 1

(Jarema was chosen over SK through random.org). The two new dukes jarema and JoanK were proclaimed in front of the king. Grinning, they pointed to spaceman as a traitor who was lynched.

Night 1 will end 24 hours from this post at 5:30 PM GMT +10.

Alive:
1. Nintz
2. Buddhafish
3. MartinLuther
4. Jarrema
5. Darth Feather
6. choxorn
7. JoanK
8. SouthernKing

Dead 1/9:
9. Spaceman98, vanilla townie.

Tally:

Spot 1:
SK (Nintz, ML, SK
Jarema (spaceman, Buddha, jarema
JK (Darth,

Spot 2:
Buddha (spaceman
Jarema (Darth
JK (Buddha, SK, ML, Jarema

Lynch
MartinLuther (spaceman
Buddha (Darth
Nintz (Buddha
spaceman (Nintz, ML, choxorn
choxorn (SK, jarema

This is terribly amusing.

Told you so :p

End Night 1

Nobody died.

Day 2 will end 24 hours from this post at 10:00 PM GMT +10.

Alive:
1. Nintz
2. Buddhafish
3. MartinLuther
4. Jarrema
5. Darth Feather
6. choxorn
7. JoanK
8. SouthernKing

Dead 1/9:
9. Spaceman98, vanilla townie.

Vote: Nintz
Nintz didn't vote yesterday, and I believe the lack of a kill can be attributed to that he, the scum, continued to be inactive overnight.

Vote: Nintz
Nintz didn't vote yesterday, and I believe the lack of a kill can be attributed to that he, the scum, continued to be inactive overnight.

Vote: SouthernKing for spot 1 If he wants it...
Vote: Spaceman98 No lynch is worse than hitting a townie, as even a mislynch gives info.

Withholding second spot for now.

What are you talking about? Vote: SouthernKing he's making crap up to get a townie lynched.

Yeah, the only one who didn't vote was JoanK, and he posted. Clearly nobody was inactive.

I was shocked at my tremendous popularity. It was quite unexpected.

SK isn't scum, he has a legitimate (if faulty) reason for voting me.

I don't however like how ML votes for him like that. Coupled with the earlier vote on spaceman "due to RNG", this make ML look rather like scum to me. That said, he is clearly active in this game and if he was the scum and missed a kill, that would be rather...odd I think. Therefore, I will FoS: MartinLuther for now.

Top Bottom