[MOD]Dawn of a New Era

M07

Prince

Welcome, I present you this mod that will change your game strategy and your interest to play with Civ4 Colonization too.

Try the mod of discovery. Implant your civilization into this new world. Trade with natives and generate a lot profits. But be careful, pirates will come around you.
All aspects are reviewed, modified or enriched to radically transform the game but without betraying the spirit of conquest and colonization wanted and liked by the players, while providing a comfort of game to make it enjoyable and flexible in multi-players mode.

New versions of DoaNE come out regularly and always give the desire to rediscover the game.

You can download the mod on ModDb website without registration:

Last edited:
it is very strange, i don't understand, I sent you the direct link to download my mod, was it allright?
Download here!(old version)

Maybe the server is too full right now? Or it doesn't take well access from people outside France?
It is an other pb. Maybe firefox version isn't alright even if it's strange. The web mystory :(!!
Tomorrow, I will try to put my mod in an other server.

I think the issue is with browser compatability, there are subtle differences between versions in handling script-driven sites. For instance, for the past several years Firefox has had serious issues with handling scripted links in forums, especially vBulletin. I think most of those problems were resolved in the latest versions.

Notice to fans, the next version will add killers elements in this game!!
I think "killers elements" is only a french expression :), so this means that there will be huge changes.

We are developing the 3 eras of colonization.
Each era will get specific military units (infantry and horsemen).

Test for 2 weeks, the project is quite complex!

Thank you for the help of Aymerick and Deliverator to get Civ4 units into Civ4Col.

I present you DawnofaNewEra v1.32
The game is now separate in three eras, in those eras, you will be able to have different profession and your power will evoluate.

Now, the cannons cannot kill, they bomb the enemy units. But beware, if the difficulty level is high enough you will have to resupply your cannons so that they can again fight.

To resupply your cannon:
- if it was in one of your colonies and if you have any weapons in this city, you must to click on the button appropriate.
- Otherwise , if you got a wagon train (or army) with some weapons in the same plot that your canon you will be able to resupply it too.

More over, i did some changes about the agronomist, it can afforest!!

I would like to know if there is some problems in this mod and if i have got big mistakes in all my translations.
I hope you will write your reacts about this mod, i don't even know if you like it or not.
Ty in advance for your answers ;)

Attachments

• Resupply.jpg
    Resupply.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,183
  • First Era0000.JPG
    First Era0000.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 941
Top Bottom