[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Coca_carola said:
Where can you find this forum? I cant find it

It isn't public yet. I'll put a link in the first post when its available.

Chammadai said:
But honestly, I'm just not very fond of elves ;)

Then you'll have fun exterminating them. :)

Just beware of the Hero, Yvain the woodelf!

Chammadai said:
I meant the Illians, for example, who appeared in a succession game but are supposed to be introduced during the Ice phase. And I demand a merchant civ :p They could concentrate on the money making aspect of the Runes and always playing it safe, trying to support whoever seems to be most worth supporting (in terms of their profits, of course). Heh, just an idea, though I don't think it suits your vision...
I think you are already on the right track. By definition any civ that adopts the Runes and takes the banker path is going to become a merchant oriented civ. If I had to guess though, the Luchuirp would be the perfect fit for that religious path.

Do you actually need more time to debug the beta, or are you just tormenting us all? Or are you pulling a SDK on us and release the whole thing 3 months later? If that's the case, all you guys can play Star Wars Mod 0.65 coming in a few Days!

(Crickets a chirpin)

Fine, I'll be like everyone else and salivate over the teaser picks

I suppose this mod will be even better than your last and i can't wait to download it :D
Im currently making a Ffh scenario for my own private use :p
But i want to add a civilization so i did what i thought was right; open map with wordpad, and simply add the correct text for the new civilization just like the others, but it didn't work... and how do you add events like the one's in different scenarios about WWI and such? All help is apriciated or if anybody know somewhere where this is described plz tell me.

Jonas is much more quiet and controled than his fellow orcs but even he carries a mace with the head of a young girl as the ball, when he raises it in combat the lips peal back showing sharp teeth and she screams.

I think I'm in love.

Sisonpyh said:
I think I'm in love.

I dont know if I should be happy or concerned.

In the D&D game Jonus's mace was a popular trademark for him. When the players were first exposed to him they thought it was strange that the orc priest's macehead was a sweet girls face, almost a doll head. Then they started hearing stories about it, saw a few victims, and heard the screams.

They never ended up fighting Jonus, they had a profound respect for him (and him for them) and even though they found themselves on opposing sides of various conflicts they had a relativly friendly relationship with him and his guard.

One of my favorite gaming moments was when most of the party was fighting in the streets of a city under siege. Jonus sat watching the battle from a vantage point, fire spells at the ready when the parties priest spotted him. Instead of attacking Jonus on the balcony he dropped down by him and went over to talk. Jonus signaled his bodyguard off and the two talked while the battle unfolded, neither effecting the outcome. In the end they parted ways peacefully after the party successfully fought their way out of the courtyard they had been trapped in.

Ah rapture, that meshes perfectly with my work schedule! Good thing I start early tomorrow!

I'm not sure I understand Kael's last post. Apparently its from a higher plane than my pitiful brain can handle... :p

PS: Did you credit Guild Wars for the icon usage? Because I really think Anet and GW should get a shoutout for the usage.

I have played nothing but your Fall from Heaven Mod since I downloaded it a month ago. Fantastic!

What is the best way one can help you with the second version. Is there a certain type of game that makes for the best type of beta results etc.? or is it just best to play it how we normally would and just report any problems we encounter?

Azragaul said:
I have played nothing but your Fall from Heaven Mod since I downloaded it a month ago. Fantastic!

What is the best way one can help you with the second version. Is there a certain type of game that makes for the best type of beta results etc.? or is it just best to play it how we normally would and just report any problems we encounter?

Just play like normal and let us know about ny issues you come across.

Damn this look sweet!

What i loved more in FfH 1.0 is that soldiers almost dont get obsolete. The stronger normal units you can get have strengh 7 or so, and theres national units with strengh 13, but they are limited to 3, and theres several of them. I hope the power of normal units dosent go too high in 2.0, because seeing old units with tons of upgrades still puting a fight was cool :)

A good way for finding issues might be that you do not try to roleplay, but to use every feature as effectly as possible. That will show which features are to powerfull. Now there are of course also features that are to weak. So best remember, too, what you did not use, and why you thought it was absolutely useless.

Brancaleone said:
Damn this look sweet!

What i loved more in FfH 1.0 is that soldiers almost dont get obsolete. The stronger normal units you can get have strengh 7 or so, and theres national units with strengh 13, but they are limited to 3, and theres several of them. I hope the power of normal units dosent go too high in 2.0, because seeing old units with tons of upgrades still puting a fight was cool :)

There are very few new units that are available to everyone so the relative strength and power curve is exactly as it is in FfH1. What has been added are civ specific units and summons, and they have been created to fit in the existing power curve as well.

Just checked that it will be 9pm here in Germany, when the new version of your great mod will hit this forum. Kind of late. Would you be so nice to post it one or two hours earlier, so that I don't have to spend the whole night in front of my computer testing it with some friends in multiplayer? Pleeeaase! I have to get up early tomorrow... :mischief:

Top Bottom