[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

I am getting a 404 error when I try to download FfH II. :(

The mod is very interesting, i like it. Noticed there are two units on civpedia that are invisible 1)Fire Elemental and 2)Tar Demon

Did a great job making this, but dont know if ist complete yet.

Those two units appear invisible, because in-game, their appearence is all an effect, not an actual unit. I'm not really an art guy, but all unit art is composed of the model and effect. For instance, a Great Prophet's body (robe, head, staff ect) is the model, while the glow around him is the effect.

For those two units, the model is just a really, really, really small Great Prophet, with massive effects on it.

And if I'm correct, the Civopedia really doesn't like displaying effects.

Those two units appear invisible, because in-game, their appearence is all an effect, not an actual unit. I'm not really an art guy, but all unit art is composed of the model and effect. For instance, a Great Prophet's body (robe, head, staff ect) is the model, while the glow around him is the effect.

For those two units, the model is just a really, really, really small Great Prophet, with massive effects on it.

And if I'm correct, the Civopedia really doesn't like displaying effects.

Well just making sure, i wouldnt want to see those units attacking me or others while they are invisible. Guess i can play that game today and see how its goes.

Rites of Oghma!! Please! Change it so that new nodes can spawn on forests or/and old forests! This is a realy big balance issue.

Hi, I wanted to thank you for this truly awesome mod.
Your work has added immense replay value to the game.

And I have a q:
I downloaded the mod, must I also install that patch "M" thing?
What does it do/add/fix?
Thanks

Oh, my gosh, this is hilarious! I was scrounging in the Civilopedia, and I came across Warcry, whose picture is a candy corn holding a sword! In any other situation, it wouldn't be very amusing, but in an extremely dark mod as this, it makes me :rotfl:

You may notice other occurances of levity in the mod and civilopedia, such as frequent graphical references to Monty Python (see icon for Malevolent Designs for instance).

does ffh2 work for mac civ4/macbts???:confused:

Hello! I've been following this for a long time now, but I'm not sure if I've posted before.

Anyway, two things: 1) are there any known problems with multiplayer? As in, when I open up the internet lobby, no games appear for either me or my friend. We're both using a university connection, but it works absolutely fine with BtS, just not with the mod loaded. I know it's not just that there are NO games available, because one of us can create one and it won't appear for the other person (but it does fine in BtS).

2) If FfH is re-done for Civ V, I would like to get involved please! I have no prior experience with modding/etc., but I should probably start somewhere :p. Anyway, I really like the project and would love to be able to do something to help with a new version (even if it's mainly just making sure the documentation is up to date :p).

Top Bottom