[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

The mushrooms appeared on a hill within my cultural borders. I built a road to them, but the only improvements I can build (mine, workshop, fort) say it will destroy the mushrooms. I don't have them on my resource list. How do I get them?

Thanks.

Thanks
Can someone make a fantasy mod for macs. I have no idea how to have a mod.

Unfortunatly it isn't possible to have a mod like this on a mac because you can't compile a new DLL for the source code changes a mod like this requires.

I have to post a harsh feedback... I'm overwhelmed because in the game I'm playing, I was just one turn before taking a barbarian city with my bloodpets and the red dragon appeared, so I pulled back.
The problem is that almost 300 turns later I'm still not able to take the city because there are NINE 'SON OF THE INFERNO'... (by the way is the first time I see them, they are orcish barnarian fire archmages, as fas as I know) they started being 4 but are habing childrens really fast... each one of them can burn (summoning fire elementals) 3 troops while aproaching to mele...
The reason of this post is that, even with that I thought I could take them and try to rise the empire position... appeared TUMTUM! IM OVERWHELMED!!!

The question is: Is this a bug? A joke? A joker bug? hehehe

[I'm in the latest version, downloaded last weekend].

I have to post a harsh feedback... I'm overwhelmed because in the game I'm playing, I was just one turn before taking a barbarian city with my bloodpets and the red dragon appeared, so I pulled back.
The problem is that almost 300 turns later I'm still not able to take the city because there are NINE 'SON OF THE INFERNO'... (by the way is the first time I see them, they are orcish barnarian fire archmages, as fas as I know) they started being 4 but are habing childrens really fast... each one of them can burn (summoning fire elementals) 3 troops while aproaching to mele...
The reason of this post is that, even with that I thought I could take them and try to rise the empire position... appeared TUMTUM! IM OVERWHELMED!!!

The question is: Is this a bug? A joke? A joker bug? hehehe

[I'm in the latest version, downloaded last weekend].

afaik that sounds like a preety normal situation.. that red dragon apears in every game.. and his sons of the inferno follow him soonish..

..(also there is a warning poping up some turns before the dragon is settling down.. so there is a change to invade said city before him)

taking him down is a tough quest .. but there are some ways.. you`ll figure them out, i`m sure

Hi guys! I was wondering if someone can tell me what might be going wrong, hopefully. I'm doing the Decius scenarios, I started doing "Against The Gray". By the 3rd turn though, it just loads and loads and loads and loads and loads; world spinning icon and it sticks there. At first I thought it was just loading something very big into the world or something like that, like "Rhy's" in the beginning of a game. I waited it out long enough, I need some answers. Oh! When its loading I can click on the HUD and stuff and it interacts normally, even did a revolution. I can pretty much interact with anything except the city menu, I hope that helps somehow. I REALLY wanna finish that arc, so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

hey guys just writing to query something...

ive played FFH / FF / RifE for around 2 years now and so has my brother, for some reason though we cant play multiplayer using the LAN option, instead we have to use Direct IP connection to connect...
when searching for a lan game my comp hasnt ever detected his comp and vice versa (i have had 2 different computers in this time so i doubt its my side ;) )
i was wondering if it is an issue with the Mod / Modmod / Modmodmod, or if its just a BTS issue, we did play vanilla civ on LAN games perfectly fine, never tried BTS cause stated in my Sig i only bought it for FFH and its mods :lol:

thanks for any input or ideas how to sort this out, i know its not major because we still can play using Direct IP but another brother has bought the game with his new computer and he isnt very computer literate so i dont want to have to keep explaining to him how to use Direct IP connection (though it is simple im lazy in that side of teaching him :p )

p.s. its not firewall / antiviral software as we've closed em down before trying several times

Kael almost certainly is not; He is now employed by StarDock, a competing company, and working on Elemental.

Ahwaric, creator of the Orbis modmod, is planning to create a Civ5 mod.

Much of the RifE and FF teams are working together on a Civ5 fantasy mod, but it is not based on Fall from Heaven whatsoever, and is on hold until we gain DLL access.

I have no idea what Sephi's plans are.

None of the fantasy mods and modmods is without multiplayer OOS sadly :( core ffh, RifE, MoM i like them all :) Strange i never got oos in historic mods like Legends of Revolutions, Quot Capita, Realism Invictus, World War II 1939 though they dont change as much i suppose.

Discovered this mod a few weeks ago and love it!

The one thing bugging me is that captured animals will not load into naval transports. I checked the unit files and the animals are designated as "LAND" units and the transports are designated for "LAND" cargo. Anyone know what is going on? I am playing with the latest version of the mod, latest version of BTS, and no other mods.

The below quote from 2006 is the only mention I found from searching this thread about animals in boats. It appears they are intended to be able to take naval transport. (Which makes sense since they can be put in cages.)

Thanks for any help.

Yeah its an engine limitation, you cant have anything 2 layers deep. So you can have a hawk in a hunter. Or you oculd have a hunter in a boat. But you cant have a hawk in a hunter in a boat. Thats just the way the engine works.

Discovered this mod a few weeks ago and love it!

The one thing bugging me is that captured animals will not load into naval transports. I checked the unit files and the animals are designated as "LAND" units and the transports are designated for "LAND" cargo. Anyone know what is going on? I am playing with the latest version of the mod, latest version of BTS, and no other mods.

The below quote from 2006 is the only mention I found from searching this thread about animals in boats. It appears they are intended to be able to take naval transport. (Which makes sense since they can be put in cages.)

Thanks for any help.

WELCOME! :D :goodjob:

yep, check the hidden nationality issue but think well before you remove it!
this hidden nationality "promotion"(thats how it's defined in the xmls) can be inherited to another unit like a flesh golem which could be augmented to be a monster unit and with it you could run black ops behind rivals and allies line alike.

if you are playing the balseraphs you could use their mimic unit that steals promotions from it's defeated opponents.

or

you could get a "council of Esus" religion into your cities and build units that can "cast" hide nationality.

I'd recommend about the FFH2 scenario, it may helps you to get to know the units and various nations and could be very useful for you - plus, it's tons of fun!!!

Kael and his minions did a great job there, Hyborem would be pleased. :mischief:

ahh,Valkrionn? what's Rise from Erebus? is it a modmod? i've registered to the forums but couldn't find what it is, im sick and dumb rught now so i may have missed a thing or two.

Top Bottom