[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

You can select No Movies in the options for it to not play, I believe. (Also, try clicking)

This may have been brought up already but your Man-O-Wars are not as effective as I would expect. :mad: I lose 100% of the time when attacked by frigates and have a 50/50 chance when attacking frigates. Surely a 9 vs. 7 with 1 first strike should have a better chance? And guess what else? Not ONE of the MoWs I have lost have EVER retreated from combat even though some of them have had a 55% chance to do so. Funny! :lol:

Update: One of my MoWs retreated from combat with a frigate twice last night. It was nearly dead when it did so.

There is a building named "Hallowing of the Elohim" with no description. What does this building do?

It lowers the AC whith 3

There is a unit that one can sacrifice, which will half the AC counter and force peace between the player and all civs. Why would anyone build the Hallowing of Elohim if that is the case?

There is a unit that one can sacrifice, which will half the AC counter and force peace between the player and all civs. Why would anyone build the Hallowing of Elohim if that is the case?

Hes a hero so you can only do it once.

Can't you resurrect him? Being a hero that should work?

Well, might still be worth it under some conditions.

Well, might still be worth it under some conditions.

It might, but it is still an exceedingly hefty price to pay. Compared to the Hallowing which is, in fact, "free", except the time invested in building it. And in the mid-late game that isn't such a huge investment given how high production you'll likely have by then.
Also, the Celestial Compass is a good wonder for the Elohim (or Sheaim) if they want to spam their civ-special ritual.

Hes a hero so you can only do it once.

Geez, I sacrifice him, even though the AC counter was only at 20 and I wasn't at war with anyone, just to see the effect. LOL. :lol:

Everything takes forever to build in this game, that's a little annoying, besides that, awesome mod.

You can also lower the AC counter by razing Veil cities, then sanctify (I think it is?) the ruins. Or capture them and remove the veil from it with Inquisitors.

Especially the Veil Holy city.

You can remove the religion from its holy city huh? In my game I am very close to a religion victory, the AI doesn't seem to form religion until very late in the game.

FfHII is a wonderful mod and thank you for it's creation.

Now for the HELP ME PLEASE...I click on a stack of units and I only get the top unit to come up. Can't give orders to anyone else in the stack. ie there is no list of units at the bottom of the screen over the buttons. Any hints on what incredibly stupid thing I've done:confused: ? Thanks for any help and again, great mod :goodjob:

FfHII is a wonderful mod and thank you for it's creation.

Now for the HELP ME PLEASE...I click on a stack of units and I only get the top unit to come up. Can't give orders to anyone else in the stack. ie there is no list of units at the bottom of the screen over the buttons. Any hints on what incredibly stupid thing I've done:confused: ? Thanks for any help and again, great mod :goodjob:

My guess is the PLE buttons are doing something. Do you still have the problem when you reload a save?

Saves didn't work either, but restarting the comp did. Joy joy, back to driving back the durn elves!

Question for Kael: Could there be any way of increasing the rate of casters get xp in the late game? So that you can replace your killed summoners a bit faster? Maybe a building, wizards tower, that increases rate that casters stationed in city get xp. Or turning mana node into something that increases this rate (metamagic node?)
On the second hand, I know summoners and archmages shouldn't be easy to get, but if some gets killed in late game, it is practically impossible to replace him since it takes a long time for him to level.

Top Bottom