[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Patch "u" is linked in the fist post. It wont break save games and makes the following changes.

1. Civ specific unit art will now be used for upgrade buttons.
2. New Govannon model by seZereth.
3. Mistform is now an elemental.
4. Immortality will not save an angel sacrificed on the Pyre of the Seraphic.
5. Mulcarn Reborn: Auric can't create 2 Drifas.
6. New blood splatter combat effects by seZereth.
7. Included Alex's OOS fix: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=310116
8. Fixed an issue that could cause the random good/neutral/evil leaders to spawn as colony leaders.
9. Fixed the Counterfeit event (so that it correctly reqs Runes to pick the 3rd option).
10. Fixed an issue that prevented a city from ever having a negative production modifier (such as a new city under pacifism).
11. Barb units offer less xp than the units of your enemies.
12. Barbarian world units (Orthus, Acheron, etc) will grant xp, even past the 100xp limit.
13. Fixed a WoC error when the AI tried to set a hidden nationality ship to the Assault ai type.
14. Fixed a major AI issue where Ai (or automated) workers were unable to improve a plot if they started the turn in it.
15. Fixed an issue that could cause upgraded units to get bronze and mithril weapons.
16. Fixed an issue where units effected by fear could charge into enemy stacks.

Will install patch 'u'. Just installed 't' as a brand new install. Anything change with Noxis whatever, the holy city for deception. After I build it, games hangs with music playing and globe spinning. Game needs to be stopped with crtl alt delete and killed...game proceeds fine if I don't build that and just keep playing without it.

Patch "v" is linked in the first post. It won't break save games and fixes an issue introduced in patch "u" where barbs granted way to much xp.

Hiho,

i am unable to build any Radiant Guards. I have build the holy site, training grounds and do own sun mana. What am i making wrong :confused: ?

By the way.....the mod is becoming greater and greater. I really do enjoy playing it :goodjob: !!!

Attachments

• Vernon AD-0314.CivBeyondSwordSave
    239.3 KB · Views: 75
Is the change of the great library (that was forgotten in "t") included now?

Btw: The Lanun Warrior had the same icon as the Adept in "t". If this is not yet fixed, it should be.

Please help me.

I only have dial-up internet speed where I live. I can't download this mod because of the size. It takes DAYS at my connection rate. Is there someone out there willing to postal-mail me a CD with this mod on it? I will pay shipping and handling.

Someone please help me. E-mail me for more info.

arsnick@aol.com

To Arsnik : another option would be to use an internet Cafe. Just take am memory stick with you, might end up being faster and cheaper than having a CD sent. This way you oculd also get easilly further updates and not get stuck with the current version.

I have a problem in MP: When the player who summons Hyborem decides to take control of the infernals, the players will get out of sync. After reload everything is fine but everytime the infernals take a city players become out of sync again. Furthermore the conquered cities don't have demonic citizens and thus suffer from happiness restrictions.

Does anyone have similar problems?

I have a problem in MP: When the player who summons Hyborem decides to take control of the infernals, the players will get out of sync. After reload everything is fine but everytime the infernals take a city players become out of sync again. Furthermore the conquered cities don't have demonic citizens and thus suffer from happiness restrictions.

Does anyone have similar problems?

The Hyborem problem is know and unfortunately there is no fix to it. I tohught many times about disabling the switch, but players love to switch to Hyborem so I left it in and they will just have to reconnect.

I havent seen the issue with demonic citizens. Looking at the code it seems to place a demonic citizen in the city. Is anyone else having that problem?

Hey Kael. It's me again. I was just wondering. Since you made awesome new units for FFH II. If you seen the movies, maybe you could make a Pirates of the CAribbean mod, and maybe have it compatible, with Vanilla and BTS. I had an idea, for some civs:

Pirates: Leaders: Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth, Will Turner
UU: The same units, that were used in FFHII,
Unique Heroes: Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth, Will, Barbossa, Black Pearl, Ragetti, Pintel, Marty, Cotton

Flying Dutchman: Leaders: Davy Jones
UU: Undead
Unique Heroes: The crew of the flying dutchman (Maybe, have units, that look like the ones from the movies, ex: Maccus-Hammerhead Guy, Morey-Eel head guy, etc.) and the Flying Dutchman

Britian: Weatherby Swann, JAmes Norrington
UU: The Phalanx that was used in FFHII, and the Redcoat, Galleon, Frigate
Heroes: James Norrignton

Undead: Leader: Hector Barbossa
UU: Any non mounted units that are skeletons from FFHII, and mybe make ones from the movies
UH: BArbossa

Bretheren Court LEaders: Sao Feng, Gentleman Jocard, Mistress Ching, etc
UU: Same as Pirates
UH: The Pirate Lord's Respective flagship

EITC: Cutler Beckett
UU: get the blue redcoat, from the AMerican Revolution scenario
UH: Mr. Mercer, HMS Endeavour

Hope this can be of use, and I'm not sure, but i think u might need to get permission, from Walt Disney INC. or whatever to get permission to do this. And of course, if you haven't seen the movies, well, then u don't have to read anymore.

P.S. Here are two websites, to get concept art for the Cursed crew, and the Crew of hte Flying Dutchman: http://www.keeptothecode.com/14potc110205.html and http://amcbdesign.com/Gallery.html also check out www.pirates.wikia.com. Make sure when you are at McBride's Site, get permission form him too, if you want to do the mod of course, and click on the Pirates of the CAribbean links. Hope this can be of use to you.

Hey Kael. It's me again. I was just wondering. Since you made awesome new units for FFH II. If you seen the movies, maybe you could make a Pirates of the CAribbean mod, and maybe have it compatible, with Vanilla and BTS. I had an idea, for some civs:

Pirates: Leaders: Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth, Will Turner
UU: The same units, that were used in FFHII,
Unique Heroes: Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth, Will, Barbossa, Black Pearl, Ragetti, Pintel, Marty, Cotton

Flying Dutchman: Leaders: Davy Jones
UU: Undead
Unique Heroes: The crew of the flying dutchman (Maybe, have units, that look like the ones from the movies, ex: Maccus-Hammerhead Guy, Morey-Eel head guy, etc.) and the Flying Dutchman

Britian: Weatherby Swann, JAmes Norrington
UU: The Phalanx that was used in FFHII, and the Redcoat, Galleon, Frigate
Heroes: James Norrignton

Undead: Leader: Hector Barbossa
UU: Any non mounted units that are skeletons from FFHII, and mybe make ones from the movies
UH: BArbossa

Bretheren Court LEaders: Sao Feng, Gentleman Jocard, Mistress Ching, etc
UU: Same as Pirates
UH: The Pirate Lord's Respective flagship

EITC: Cutler Beckett
UU: get the blue redcoat, from the AMerican Revolution scenario
UH: Mr. Mercer, HMS Endeavour

Hope this can be of use, and I'm not sure, but i think u might need to get permission, from Walt Disney INC. or whatever to get permission to do this. And of course, if you haven't seen the movies, well, then u don't have to read anymore.

P.S. Here are two websites, to get concept art for the Cursed crew, and the Crew of hte Flying Dutchman: http://www.keeptothecode.com/14potc110205.html and http://amcbdesign.com/Gallery.html also check out www.pirates.wikia.com. Make sure when you are at McBride's Site, get permission form him too, if you want to do the mod of course, and click on the Pirates of the CAribbean links. Hope this can be of use to you.

Don´t be disappointed, but I really don´t think we will create a Pirates of the Caribbean mod... but look forward to some other cool stuff in the future ;)

BTW, UH or Unique heroes, are special units, that have boss battles, like in FFII .40, and, are Heroes that only their respective civ can obtain. Maybe, you could put in Falamar, as another LEader, for the Pirates, and mybe include Guybrush Threepwood (Wink, wink)

I downloaded FFH II, but how am I supposed to play it?

I downloaded FFH II, but how am I supposed to play it?

Some sites remove the .exe off of the end of the filename. If yours did that then rename the file to put the .exe back, install and you should be ready to go.

Hey, first post. Just wanted to say awesome work and that your mod really made Civ worth every penny (Not that it was bad alone >_>). There was only one thing I wanted to ask though...why does the law religion have no second?

Hey, first post. Just wanted to say awesome work and that your mod really made Civ worth every penny (Not that it was bad alone >_>). There was only one thing I wanted to ask though...why does the law religion have no second?

Welcome to civfanatics!

I assume you mean why doesnt it have a 2nd tech. In FfH we dont follow patterns just for patterns sake. Just because the other religions have something doesnt mean this one has one. Some religions have civics, some have 2 heroes, some are associated with councils.

You may be used to balance by patterns (everything is basically the same except for a a couple changes). FfH doesnt work like that. We build very different systems and then try to balance them against each other. Its a touch job to balance out, but in the end I think its more interesting.

Woooow! I started playing this mod years ago! I cant believe you guys are still working on this... your dedication is simply incredible. You must not have wives I guess ;)

Keep up the good work!

Woooow! I started playing this mod years ago! I cant believe you guys are still working on this... your dedication is simply incredible. You must not have wives I guess ;)

Keep up the good work!

Mahala is the name of my wifes World of Warcraft character. :D

I installed the mod fine, but I encountered a problem. I got as far as selecting my leader, civ, world, size, speed etc, but after it says "Initializing" it encounters a problem and has to close.

Top Bottom