[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

jimkatalanos said:
Max, I tried to play your 2001 scenario, but it didn't work.
Also the available nations were USA,Russia and Japan.
Is there some kind of error?
Can you give me some ideas about new scenarios?

download maxrigamod5 new version ( there is readme5-1 file inside ) and u will be able to play 2001 scenario ;)

ideas about new scenario, hmm, well, to be really honest u really have to finish ur previous, since no one can launch it to play and it's ridiculous that all nations see unknown terrains in XXI century, lol ;)

Could you provide a note in the civilopedia of which planes are carrier-based as they are not listed in the civilopedia? I have tried looking but even in the new version I see nothing about a carrier-fighter base option. Also I think a carrier based strike aircraft could be good. I think that bombers need to be able to have a lethal sea and land strike option listed. Also artillery needs to have the same option. Artillery killed lots of soldiers in WW1 and did a lot of damage in WW2 and modern times to buildings and units and it isn't represented properly.

Well, I dowloaded your new version, but the 2001 scenario isn't working.
I'll dowload it again.Also what do you mean when you say "see unknown terrains"?

I think a carrier based strike aircraft could be good. I think that bombers need to be able to have a lethal sea and land strike option listed.

upen readme file or unitsinfo file or visit UNITS webpage on my mod website and u will find which planes carrier based ( it says - C ) and lethal bombing ( it says - D )

Well, I dowloaded your new version, but the 2001 scenario isn't working.
I'll dowload it again.Also what do you mean when you say "see unknown terrains"?

complitely delite old MaxRigaMod and copy the new one into the folder Mods. it should work ;) unknown terrain - ur map is DARK and visable only your civ territory ( look at the screen u attached before ) ;)

OK. I dowloaded it. I have to say that your new version is absolutely
perfect.Well done.:goodjob:
I will not make all terrains visible because the game will be to slow.Also do you know if the T-90 tank was used in the 1985 to add it in my scenario?

This is an imaginary scenario about world war 3.It takes place in a huge map of Europe.
IT REQUIRES MAXRIGAMOD5.1 OR HIGHER.

The nations are:
USSR
USA AND ALLIES(NATO)
FRANCE
GREAT BRITAIN
MUSLIM ALLIANCE
SPAIN
AFRICAN ALLIANCE

THE SITUATION:
IT IS 1985. AN INCIDENT BETWEEN ISRAEL AND SYRIA-JORDAN IS STARTING A WAR BETWEEN THESE NATIONS.
VERY SOON ALL OF THE MIDDLE-EAST NATIONS ARE DECLARING WAR AT ISRAEL.HOWEVER, ISRAEL IS WINNING
IT'S OPPONENTS, THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT BEING SURE OF THEIR VICTORY DECLARE WAR AT EGYPT TO CONTROL
THE SOUEZ CANAL.BUT THE MAJOR OFFENSIVE BECOMES A FAILURE. AS A RESULT EGYPTIAN FORCES CAPTURE
GAZA. EGYPT HAVING GAINED PRESTIGE FORM AN ALLIANCE WHOSE MEMBERS ARE ALL OF THE NORTHERN AFRICA
NATIONS. USA UNDERSTANDS THAT THE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE AFRICAN ALLIANCE AND THE MUSLIM NATIONS
AND ALSO THE SOSIALISTIC-COMMUNISTIC GOVERNMENTS OF NORTH AFRICA WILL AFFECT ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA
(WHICH REMAINS NEUTRAL) WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OIL-EXTRACTOR NATION. AS A RESULT USA AND IT'S
ALLIES OF NATO ARE DECLARING WAR TO THE AFRICAN-MUSLIM COOPERATION. HOWEVER, USSR IS WATHING THE
EVENTS AND THE COMMUNIST PARTY KNOWS THAT IF THE FORCES OF NATO WIN THE WAR, THEY WILL CONTROL .
ALL OF THE RESOURCES OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND OF THE NORTH AFRICA. AS A RESULT USSR DECLARES WAR AT
USA, AND ALSO PROVIDE HELP TO THE COOPERATION

Attachments

• WW3.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 72
post this in scenario part of the forum ;)
p.s. make the starting date 1985 but no 4000bc ;)

OK. I dowloaded it. I have to say that your new version is absolutely
perfect.Well done.

thank you ! i'm working on every scenario more then month because i'm testing this by my self by playing it for every country ! good advise to u too ;)

Hi, this is my first thread so please be gentle.
Im probably being a noob asking this but still: When i load your mod i do not see any tile improvements.:( This can be very frustrating. What am i doing wrong? What do i have to do to make the loaded mods work correctly?

DrugiPrvi said:
Hi, this is my first thread so please be gentle.
Im probably being a noob asking this but still: When i load your mod i do not see any tile improvements.:( This can be very frustrating. What am i doing wrong? What do i have to do to make the loaded mods work correctly?

gently say - i have no idea :))) please, tell me what is the version of scenario, version of my mod, ur civ4 patch and language of ur game?

Hi. Thank you for replaying.:)
All versions are the latest.. and it happens on all of the scenarios. I have even tried the Stalingrad scenario. It is really strange ... When i check in to a city the tiles are producing what they should but none of the improvements are showing. For instance: it does show the tiles output of, lets say a loaf of bread, but where there should be a farm there is nothing .. just plain land. Not even wheat or corn or pigs or deer .. or whatever.:cry:
When i play a normal game everything is there but when i try a mod - nothing. I have even tried to download another mod (i tried with sevomod) but it doesent work there either.
I would be very grateful for any help or ideas - when i saw your mod ordinary game of civIV just isnt enough anymore:)

This is an imaginary scenario about world war 3.It takes place in a huge map of Earth.
IT REQUIRES MAXRIGAMOD5.1 OR HIGHER.

The nations are:
USSR
USA AND ALLIES
FRANCE
GREAT BRITAIN
MUSLIM ALLIANCE
NORTH AFRICAN ALLIANCE
ARGENTINA
BRAZIL
CHINA
INDIA
JAPAN
AFRICAN ALLIANCE(NATIONS OF SOUTH AFRICA)
AUSTRALIA
AMERICAN ALLIANZA(LEADER FIDEL CASTRO)
ASIAN CONFEDERATION(NATIONS OF SOUTH EAST ASIA)

THE SITUATION:
IT IS 1985. AN INCIDENT BETWEEN ISRAEL AND SYRIA-JORDAN IS STARTING A WAR BETWEEN THESE NATIONS.
VERY SOON ALL OF THE MIDDLE-EAST NATIONS ARE DECLARING WAR AT ISRAEL.HOWEVER, ISRAEL IS WINNING
IT'S OPPONENTS, THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT BEING SURE OF THEIR VICTORY DECLARE WAR AT EGYPT TO CONTROL
THE SOUEZ CANAL.BUT THE MAJOR OFFENSIVE BECOMES A FAILURE. AS A RESULT EGYPTIAN FORCES CAPTURE
GAZA. EGYPT HAVING GAINED PRESTIGE FORM AN ALLIANCE WHOSE MEMBERS ARE ALL OF THE NORTHERN AFRICA
NATIONS. USA UNDERSTANDS THAT THE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE AFRICAN ALLIANCE AND THE MUSLIM NATIONS
AND ALSO THE SOSIALISTIC-COMMUNISTIC GOVERNMENTS OF NORTH AFRICA WILL AFFECT ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA
(WHICH REMAINS NEUTRAL) WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OIL-EXTRACTOR NATION. AS A RESULT USA AND IT'S
ALLIES OF NATO ARE DECLARING WAR TO THE AFRICAN-MUSLIM COOPERATION. HOWEVER, USSR IS WATHING THE
EVENTS AND THE COMMUNIST PARTY KNOWS THAT IF THE FORCES OF NATO WIN THE WAR, THEY WILL CONTROL .
ALL OF THE RESOURCES OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND OF THE NORTH AFRICA. AS A RESULT USSR DECLARES WAR AT
USA, AND ALSO PROVIDE HELP TO THE COOPERATION.
ARGENTINA IS AT WAR WITH GREAT BRITAIN TO CAPTURE FALKLAND ISLANDS
AND AUSTRALIA IS AT WAR WITH THE ASIAN CONFEDERATION TO GAIN CONTROL OF SOUTH-EAST ASIA.

Attachments

• WW3 global.zip
    60.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 95
Check this photo about WW3 global scenario.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 108
I have fixed the leaderheads,flags,player colours and the date in my WW2 and WW3 scenarios for maxrigamod.Go to Downloads/Civ4 Modern Scenarios to check it out.

OK. I have a question.What does "Novayia" means in Russia?

Thanks. I created a post in scenario forum.

Top Bottom