[MOD] Realism:The Third Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StargateGuy - They can be played on Random Map that is produced by a map script as it will assign all the new resources while a custom map is already set with resources so would not have the new ones we have in the mod so it wouldn't be playable. I think you meant random so it should be fine for you.

We don't make the AI or any CIv's do anything inparticular though in the World Map the traditional city sites are "kinda" directed to where they "should" go by placement of rescoures. Though in every game I have played the AI does thing different almost every time even though all the parameters are the same so there is no telling what will happen from game to game. I even had Isabella declare war, more than once, on me when I was playing the Greeks in the first 25 turns or so when no religion was present yet.

Houman said:
\
These bugs were important though. We have fixed them both. However because the way the Python code works, we would get Out-of-Sync error in multiplayer games. We have to implement the religion mod back into SDK C++, inoder to make this multiplayerable. So long you can only play just fine in single player.

Regards
Houman

multiplayerable thats classic....:goodjob:

wow there are new units created all the time, it has to be sort of hard to decide which units to include...

i really cant wait too much longer this is getting to be torture:D

C'mon, theres some serious crusading to be done. If i wanted to be tortured id be a flagellant not a crusader.

It's a bummer we didn't get this thread to 60 pages but maybe we can in the new one..... :D

I think your being pessimistic to believe this will not hit 60 pgs. All you need are a few more meaningless, mindless posts like this one.

and like this one

and this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom