[MOD] Religion and Revolution

Do you have a changelog of your new version?

Yes, but it is pretty basic / short.
(I don't spend time documenting every fix, improvement or balancing change.)

Our changelog is always found in our Overview.

We have had massive amounts of changes for performance and stability, which I simply cannot all document.

I don't think it is important anyways.
I believe that the features are the important thing that users should really know.

You can really believe me, the mod as undergone radical improvements for Release 1.2 . :)

Hi everybody,

we are very ashamed that we have found another bug in Release 1.2. :blush:

We will reupload the mod as soon as possible.
We are very Sorry.

As a small compensation for those who already downloaded we will also add another small feature. :)

As I said, we are very Sorry for this. :thumbsup:

Release 1.2 is up and running again !!!

Sorry again, that we had to withdraw it for a few hours due to bugfixing.
But maybe you will forgive if you see that you additional got the feature "Growing Improvements". :)

Hi,
how can I download Release 1.2? I mean, when I click on it, it opens Infracta page but with an error message.:crazyeye:

Hi,
how can I download Release 1.2? I mean, when I click on it, it opens Infracta page but with an error message.:crazyeye:

Due to some ongoing discussions about modders' rights here at CivFanatics we have removed our download.
Once this issue is clarified reasonably, we will finish up and publish Release 1.3.

It´s a shame....sorry
Can´t play because the download link at infracta is down :confused:

We will probably have Release 1.3 available for public download in about 2 weeks. :thumbsup:
(Since 3rd party rights are not questioned anymore, there should be no obstacle for that.)

At the moment however, most of our team also enjoys vacation.

Happy Easter love your mod here are 3 screens changes for you. If you like to use them in your mod.

Happy Easter love your mod here are 3 screens changes for you. If you like to use them in your mod.

Thanks, that looks great. :goodjob:
Also always thought that those Pedia screens could need some more information.

I will take a look and integrate it in my development.
You will get Credits of course when it will be published. :thumbsup:

Thanks very much to both the TAC and RAR modding teams!!! I loved the original Colonization, but the Civ 4 version was such a disappointment. The TAC team turned that around to make it playable for me. Then, RAR adds so much more to the game. I'm one of those people who loves to manage more and more, and the RAR team did just that!

Thanks very much to both the TAC and RAR modding teams!!!

:)

I loved the original Colonization, but the Civ 4 version was such a disappointment.

Pretty much the same for me.

The TAC team turned that around to make it playable for me.

Indeed, TAC was the best base we could choose for Religion and Revolution.

Then, RAR adds so much more to the game.

That is the idea of Religion and Revolution. :thumbsup:

We wanted to combine (improved versions of) the best features ever created by the Civ4Col modding community and add a lot of completely new features of our own as well.
Thus this mod combines lots of work from TAC, massive work of ourselves and also work from almost any other known modder of the Civ4Col community.

raystuttgart Hello and this mod with all patches game colonization (people will not jump out indefinitely, and that bothers all of America has captured the troops had done, and they all jump

Release 1.2 is up and running again !!!

Sorry again, that we had to withdraw it for a few hours due to bugfixing.
But maybe you will forgive if you see that you additional got the feature "Growing Improvements". :)
but for that you thank you, thank you that there are ideas you have for your work, we appreciate the fans of civilization and we understand that sometimes come with fashion mistakes, but nothing you can quickly find them are editing.
thank you:):):)

raystuttgart Hello and this mod with all patches game colonization (people will not jump out indefinitely, and that bothers all of America has captured the troops had done, and they all jump

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you want to tell me. :dunno:

We will probably have Release 1.3 available for public download in about 2 weeks. :thumbsup:
(Since 3rd party rights are not questioned anymore, there should be no obstacle for that.)

At the moment however, most of our team also enjoys vacation.
"We will probably have Release 1.3 available for public download in about 2 weeks.

At the moment however, most of our team also enjoys vacation. "

I completely agree with you, but I downloaded Religion_and_Revolution (376 megabytes) and that they don't work it is necessary to make the Readmeустановка file of spendthrifts on different OS

Thanks, that looks great. :goodjob:
Also always thought that those Pedia screens could need some more information.

I will take a look and integrate it in my development.
You will get Credits of course when it will be published. :thumbsup:
and it is correctly good assistants a little

Top Bottom