[MODCOMP] ColAlerts

OnmyojiOmn

Prince
Download

Civ4lerts for Civ IV: Colonization. It works as far as I know, but I'm calling this a beta for now. Use at your own risk.

Alerts implemented:

- Settlement growth next turn
- Settlement starvation next turn
- Goods lost due to limited raw resources
- Goods lost due to limited resources next turn
- Goods lost due to limited storage next turn
- Immigrant ready next turn

Alerts planned:

- Generated enough of one type of points required for a Founding Father

To install, extract the archive to the My Games\Side Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\CustomAssets folder. Credit goes to Dr. Elmer Jiggle and the BTS Unaltered Gameplay team for inspiration and code snippets.

Nice one. I love CivAlerts and now ColAlerts. It does seem sorta bugged, though. I keep getting messages about lost liberty bells, due to lack of storage space.

..and it has a problem with the extra production percentage generated from rebel sentiment, ie. if the carpenter in Jamestown makes 7 hammers, instead of the usual 6, the extra one will show as being lost, even if there is 300 lumber in the warehouse.
Pending growth and emmigration alerts work flawlessly. PW

Sorry about the wait. I've fixed all of the issues I know of, except for a rounding problem someone mentioned (need details on that) and the rebel bonus. Once I finish the FF alert I'll throw the new version up.

It's slow going. Turns out I don't like the game at all. :p

it's possible to made it multilanguage ?

If i try other languages... i always see blank windows...

I try to insert "<German><Italian>" at the text-xmls... but nothing happens.
Always blank. I think it's in the Python code.... but i have no ability to change it...

Is this project still under development ?

Cause the language problem... or can someone else help me to fix it ?

How about a message popping up when the AI is generating LB's. Lets say when they reach 25% or something. Like in Col1. I miss that. As far as i know there is no way of knowing when the enemy wins. Atleast not in my game.

Top Bottom