Modern Infantry Collection

Should we be worried that NavyDawg has been missing for 3 weeks? That'd be a huge loss to the modding community.

NavyDawg is (AFAIK) active duty military. That means his free time is limited and there are better things to be spent on than civilization. Don't worry too much about that.

NavyDawg is (AFAIK) active duty military. That means his free time is limited and there are better things to be spent on than civilization. Don't worry too much about that.

Ok, I always assumed he was retired or off-duty. I wasn't too worried, but I did notice his absence.

@Wyrm. Sweet that is an awsome EBR model. It never ceases to amaze me what you pull out of your bag of tricks:D . That definately goes in the Bravo Alfa catagory:goodjob:

@ The Tuna Bomber: That woud be Sage Internationals Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR) conversion for the M1 Grand, M1a, M14, and Mini-14 (SCAR)

Navy it would be awsome if you could do a special ops or desert camo for that. If your taking votes:mischief:

Thanx, I'm looking forward to whatever your next project is when you get the time.

DC

not sure if anyone has thought to say this, but I hope everything is cool for ND...the world is a dangerous place...

My thoughts go with all active duty soldiers...at home and abroad...war is (in fact) hell

@mr Lewington, No worries mate. I think Polymephus might know. If Wyrm doesn't. Last stated he was on Oahu.

@Spacer, I whole heartedly agree.

I eagerly await NavyDawgs and our fighting men and women's safe return.

With the moustache he looks just like one of my Canadian friends...

Without that soup strainer, he just wouldn't be a Canadian soldier. Yeah, eh!

Top Bottom