Modern Infantry Collection

Thanks RF.

@navydawg - I never said desert camo, I was requesting ACU digital camo.

Also, is the American MI you made based off the early eighties US Army? as It looks like the old Shell helmets, if so they would be using an M-16A2, which the burst sound would be inaccurate, as the M-16A2 has Auto, and single round fire.

Also, My sound was really fun to record.:)

What kids? :crazyeye:

2nd from the left, bottom picture - is that Hot Lips from the M.A.S.H. TV series? :lol:

Funny, I was thinking the 4th from the right looked like Zach from Saved by the Bell...

Proposal 1:

Australian Infantry

Attachments

• Australia 01.jpg
    Australia 01.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Australia 02.jpg
    Australia 02.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Australia 03.jpg
    Australia 03.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 104
Proposal 2 :

Israeli Infantry

Attachments

• IDF 01.JPG
    IDF 01.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IDF 02.jpg
    IDF 02.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IDF 04.jpg
    IDF 04.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IDF 03.jpg
    IDF 03.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IDF 05.jpg
    IDF 05.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 132
Proposal 3:

Italian Infantry

Attachments

• Italy 01.jpg
    Italy 01.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Italy 02.jpg
    Italy 02.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Italy 03.jpg
    Italy 03.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 110
I'll have to second those three "proposals"... I just have to. :D

remember, if you're ever at a loss for weapons models... I'm your source.

Hmm... About the camo of the right soldier, is it a kind of monocolor urban grey?

Yeah, I believe that's one of the more sophisticated technologies the military branch of the Taiwanese government has been developing. Supposedly it's meant to help the soldiers blend in perfectly among civilian crowds. Pretty high-tech stuff, if you ask me. :D

Yeah, I believe that's one of the more sophisticated technologies the military branch of the Taiwanese government has been developing. Supposedly it's meant to help the soldiers blend in perfectly among civilian crowds. Pretty high-tech stuff, if you ask me. :D

From what I was to understand, that is a special forces operative on a highly sensitive assignment. Thats why he has the high tech transportation...the camo is classified :)

Certainly looks like it will make a great unit, and I love the camoflage. Also have you considered making not only Modern Infantry, but Modern Light Machine gunners? Perhaps an Anti-Tank modern soldier? Who knows what great ideas we could run off from this.

Top Bottom