Modern Infantry Collection

The marine is really great, but now I'm faced with a problem.

I was using the SAW gunner as a marine.

Now, what should I do for the marines? The new one, or the SAW? In that case, who should I give the SAW to?

I'm using the SAW gunner as generic modern marine to go with the modern infantry. The new one will be the USMC Infantry for the Americans. Problem solved.

I don't have generic marines, only flavoured one

Where did you get them? There really aren't so many around, are there?

*lol* Alright, good point.

I really love these units, and I like the Pedia pics with people having faces. :)

*lol* Alright, good point.

I really love these units, and I like the Pedia pics with people having faces. :)
Currently, I have a modern Marines for US and France.
I'm using good old "hopper" for Russia (because he holds an Ak 47).
For Germany, I'm using a whatif (Colonial marine I think).

The Black SAW will be for Africa...

And that's about it.

NavyDawg, Your creation looks brilliant and timely; any plans about Russian Infantry of XX c. we now discuss with Sandris. But it is NOT modern Russian Infantry. This appearance more conform to Soviet Soldier 1950-80th. Khaki camo meets rarely and rarely now, field cap named pilotka disappered completely. Image of real Modern Russian soldier (for example, Chechen war times) looks very, very like Your American Soldier, but with Russian weapon, of course. :)

The Russian unit is BEAUTIFUL but it does seem a little out of place with the others :)

Thanks Navy D. The Marine is great I always thought that the USMC-Marines should be Americas special Unit.

Well as Ares said the "Kampfschwimmer" are more like the Navy-Seals than the Marines, but they could be good as an model for hypothetical German Marines though the gear should not differ so much.

I have got some bad memories about these guys.

Good looking stuff navy. Big fan of the marine, he just screams "bad-ass". As he should. The new Russian infantry look great as well.

I say Ares, can you re-upload the weapon sounds in posts 8 and 9?
Not sure if they're necessary for the units, but I missed 'em the first time round.

Totally kick-ass additions, Dawg! :thumbsup:

Thnx! Very much needed units.

Thanks, Ares!

Top Bottom