1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modern Warfare MOD

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by nudden, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Dr.Loomis003

Dr.Loomis003 Chieftain

I agree with everything, very nice mod I spent a good portion of a day playing it. Couple days later attempt to load my saved game and it wouldn't do it :mad:

2. nudden

nudden Prince

iam sorry. i have had the same problem but at the moment my time is very limited. ill try to look into it asap. thx for reporting.

-nudden

3. Dr.Loomis003

Dr.Loomis003 Chieftain

Take your time my friend, I was more venting than anything else. I understand first-hand of not having much time. Until you have the time I'll wait with much anticipation :p

4. nudden

nudden Prince

i took my time and fixed the "save bug". so the next version (i think i'll release it after the "hotseat patch") will contain additional support for following dlc's: spain and inca (changed to argentinia), polynesia (changed to australia) and denmark (changed to norway).

-nudden

5. Yor53

Yor53 Chieftain

When is the hot seat patch coming out? I'm having the same problem of not being able to open a save game. Love the mod and just want to continue the saved games.

6. nudden

nudden Prince

2K Greg has no ETA at the moment. but they said they release it in june or july. as the next version of this mod is concerned i'm nearly ready to release :) ... so ill think you dont have to wait so long (next week i think) :mischief:

-nudden

7. nudden

nudden Prince

Updated Post #2 with the upcoming Patch Notes ...

-nudden

8. nudden

nudden Prince

v 6 is ready for download! for further details plz see changelog at post #2.

-nudden

9. Devilpunch

Devilpunch Chieftain

Hello,

sorry for my English i hope you understand me!

first i will say the mod is very interesting

My Question:

i playing now the game with only this mod and i have no new units, all units are the same in the normal version. What is my problem? Is a problem that i play my game in german and not in English or what must i to i can playing the mod with all his feature? The Leaders and the pictures are ok i play with Nixon!

I hope you understand what i will to say!

10. nudden

nudden Prince

are you from germany then? then ask in german ;) ... as new units are concerned ... what new units???

-nudden

11. Devilpunch

Devilpunch Chieftain

Hallo,

meine frage bezüglich der neuen Einheiten, da wurde zB ein screenshott gepostet mit einer Sepcial Forces Unit sie ich zB nicht hab alle Einheiten sind die selben wie in normalen Game, vl hab ich es auch falsch verstanden beim lesen aber ich dachte da wären veränderte Einheiten in diesen Mod.

12. nudden

nudden Prince

the specops screen is from v 4 ... stuff like new buildings, units, techtree etc will be added later when the vanilla civ V is fully patched.

-nudden

13. elf45212

elf45212 Chieftain

how do I unpack .rar files pls would really like to try this mod

14. nudden

nudden Prince

with winrar.

15. Pablod

Pablod Warlord

16. nudden

nudden Prince

invalid attachment. what is it?

17. Uncle Anton

Uncle Anton Lighthorseman

Well my post initially was about installation....

Seperate query about placement on the World Map, are all the Civs starting positions fixed and correct? I've tried firing up four different games as Australia, and as best as I can tell I started in California, China and twice smack bang in the middle of Brazil?

18. nudden

nudden Prince

thats strange! i played a game as australia as well. all civs are on their real starting positions. do you have all the required dlc's?

ps.: did you check "load scenario" when you load the map?

19. Uncle Anton

Uncle Anton Lighthorseman

Hmmm... not sure on that last one. Pretty certain I have the necessary DLCs...

I'll try again and let you know. Thanks :)

EDIT: Ok, so the problem was that I wasn't selecting "Load Scenario"... however, now that I do that, Australia does not show up as a Playable Civ? I've confirmed I have the following DLCs... Babylon, Spain, Inca and Polynesia. Need Moar Help... Can you advise if Australia is indeed a Playable Civ in the Scenario?

20. nudden

nudden Prince

hmm...first of all you need the denmark dlc. everything else i can say is that i played the map with australia. so australia should be playable!