Modern World: Present Day mod in progress

Does anyone have an animation file (is it KFM?) that means that churchill doesn't take of his hat and is of to start with? Would it work if I used the one from 'Vladimir Korovin' from Final Frontier as he is based on the churchill model?(just tested it-it does work) Also, is there one where he has the hat on always?

Although I cant recall what animations Churchill's head is compatible with most leader can have their animations swapped with each other. So you could go searching the forum for threads about that, or randomly select leader animations.

I tried giving him Roosevelt's actions but it didn't work-when I looked in civilopedia there was a blank screen for him :(

-Ok, which countries have nuclear capabilities and thoses that do, how many ICBMs and Tacticals do they have?

-Also, again, Shall I keep religions or replace it with: Democracy, Communism and Tyranny? Communism gets founded with communism, Democracy with Democracy and Tyranny with and new tech called tyranny? Instead of starting on Tyranny (when no in scenario-will be accurate then) there could also be a new civic.

-Sorry, I keep meaning to say but the patch didn't work in normal BTS, it works in seperate mods but not overall. You can't load mods if they have the patch andb BTS doesn't. I had to delete the patch from mygames in My Documents.:help:

-Sorry, I keep meaning to say but the patch didn't work in normal BTS, it works in seperate mods but not overall. You can't load mods if they have the patch andb BTS doesn't. I had to delete the patch from mygames in My Documents.:help:

...er....what?

So I should give the US, Russia, UK, France and China nukes. Also, am I write in thinking that it says they all signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, yet they have loads of nukes themselves :confused::nuke:

Once Iv'e made it I'm going to add at least 3 leaders per civ, if not more.
How do you start a poll-votey-thing? I want to see whether I should change the religions to ideologies or not.

So I should give the US, Russia, UK, France and China nukes. Also, am I write in thinking that it says they all signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, yet they have loads of nukes themselves :confused::nuke:

Not allowed to give it away, but this does not affect the weapons they already have ;).

Ah, Ok. Whenever in CIV I sign it I think "Aha! The AI now thinks Iv'e not got any nukes but Iv'e actually got 200! Mwahahahahaha!!!". Although I always suspect the AI asking the computer whats happening: "So, how big is his army" "He's only built 20 units" "Mwahahahaha!" What should I do about Israel. Some people claim it has nukes but others say it doesn't:confused:.

Is it possible to, like in RFC, to make some Units, Buildings, Leaders and Civs not appear in the civilopedia.
Also, in Next War(Assault Mech) and RTW which bit of XML/Python allows bombardments out of city?

Just use the optional bGraphical tag for most of them

1) Ok, about my idea about wonders similar to the UN (see spoiler below). I was thinking instead of that I could just have them as a building(represented by the organisation's flag). They will only be able to be built by certain countries. For Example:
-EU-Extra :gold: and :traderoute:
-NATO- extra :hammers: and experience for units
-Union of South American Nations-Extra :gold: and :traderoute:
-African Union- plus 1 :hammers: for peacekeeper, plus one :c5happy:
-Union for the Mediterranean - plus one :c5happy:, plus one :traderoute:

If anyone has any ideas for others or thinks the bonuses are to high and should be changed, please say.

Spoiler :
Is it possible to make wonders similar to the UN but not everyone is included. There could be a new screen where you apply to become part of it. The members then vote to decide whether you can join, the AI decided depending on how much they like you and whether you come from the right location, e.g, The US won't become part of the EU. Different ones could be:
-EU
-NATO
-Union of South American Nations
-African Union
-Union for the Mediterranean
-????
They will also use the AP declare war on "".

You can simply add a <bGraphical>1</bGraphical> entry at end of the XML entry that you do not want to show in civilopedia.

Some of them like terrain improvements can be done this way simply, others you have to adjust the schemma as well.

3)Oh Ok. I found it in Improvement infos. Would it work anywhere or would I have to add it to the Schema, e.g: If I want it in Civinfos I would have to copy it in, or not?

Well, 2 ways to find out.

1) Just add it in and test.
2) Check the schemma and see if it is there.
If it isn't, add it in, the same way how it is done for the terrain schemma

I'm just going to play a standard BTS game so I won't be doing any modding for a week or to but i'll try to go on CIV Fanatics at least once a day. I'm continuing to mod now :)

Top Bottom