Modified Scenarios Workshop

If I had more time I would add pages or sub sections for these mods on the SL wiki. Still, I guess a link to where they can be downloaded will have to suffice for now. Hopefully when I have some time of in the summer I can catch up with some admin work. There's bound to be a few rainy days if I know Wales :D

Hi to all fans of Civ-2 ...
I modified a lot of scenes with the excellent new units and Fairline Tanelorn (incredible boats) and I see with joy that is in prospect new scenarios. I've seen most of these scenarios as a continuous creation that could get better, but I think many of them at the level of graphics and are almost insurmountable. Because of this and because the space to deliver new scenarios is decreasing not know whether to phase out those who already have most or that can happen to a more stable level. And this is because I have in process to Tot about 20 scenarios... I have developed quite many: Hell, Belle Epoque ... to other graphics need new (old Chinese troops would be essential) or I have no chance. However, if there is any advice, I will be adding over time.
Saludos

Petit,

Once again I have to congratulate you on your excellent conversions. Your effort and attention to detail is very much appreciated. I need to build pages for all of these excellent conversions on the Scenario League Wiki as they give a new lease of life to old classics. I'm sure the creators would be thrilled to see what you have done! I am especially looking forward to playing Komnenai and Fire and Roses which both look stunning. I'm also going to try and try and start multiplayer games of Struggle for Empire (2 player) and Four Seas Republics (3 players as Italian states) at Civ Webring.

Best of luck with the other conversion projects. I hope you can source the units you need to realise these projects.

McMonkey,
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the conversions, and besides me, people can always enjoy the games, but with a higher quality thanks to the contribution of very talented people. I like to play good scenarios, and it is essential that people of talent continues to find fun to create or modify graphics, scenarios, ideas, knowledge or illusion. For that I thank those of after all these years still giving us all this and also those who are added.
Saludos

Excellent work Gapetit - some nice units here and always great to see more ToT conversions. Thanks!

I'm playing Hereson / Petit's wonderful Komnenai mod. I'm now eight years into the scenario and sending my first recruits to train and I have encountered a problem. The event doesn't trigger! I can't recall any other events popping up either, though I hadn't really noticed as I had been so busy defending the realm. I ran the batch file and the events are in the scenario folder. Does anyone know why this might be or has anyone had similar problems with this scenario? My only theory is that it might be to do with the scenario folders location on my USB memory stick as it is in a folder level above the Test of Time folder (where normally I would have the scenario folders inside the ToT one). Does this cause issues?

Thanks for the reply Catfish. My PC is 32-bit so it won't be that. I will look at the other options as I would really like to get this working properly. I guess I will need to begin the scenario again even if I get the Delevent to re-introduce the events, or will the turn times events recognize how far into the game I am?

No, it should be OK providing the correct events file is loaded. Drag and drop your SAV file onto Delevent.exe. The events files need to be renamed to prevent them from loading randomly - before you reload your saved game. Check the Report.txt file. It will tell you which events file was last loaded. You probably got the wrong one when you originally launched the scenario.

Thanks for this Petit, this is a new one for me too. I've had some fun with this scenario playing as the Seleucids. At last, a Hellenistic scenario!

Hello!
New scenario converted to TOT:

SPANISH CIVIL WAR: THE DEFENSE OF MADRID (version 2.1)
A scenario dedicated to the volunteers of the International Brigades

by Jesús Balsinde

Salud, Pan y Trabajo
Petit

New modification: 12/09/14

Cold War Crisis scenario
A scenario designed by Jim Panse a.k.a. Stephan Sander

TOT version.

Saludos,
Petit

Top Bottom