MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

In Civ4, there was a report showing attitude between all civs. Is there a mod that shows diplomacy modifiers between AI for VP?

trading posts grow into towns may no longer be compatible.

trying to start a new game i've been crashing after end of turn 1 on barbarian turn. every single time without fail. i removed all mods and re-enabled one by one starting new games each time, took me several hours ;P

got to trading posts grow into towns - crash on barbarian turn.
removed it again - no crash
re-enabled - crash
removed it & re-enabled a whole bunch of mods below it (to rule out memory or whatever) - no crash
removed all other mods & re-enabled only trading posts grow into towns - crash on barbarian turn
re-enabled all mods except trading posts grow into towns - no crash

so intensive testing. would be interested if others that use it can chip in their experience. using latest beta.

not sure why it's suddenly causing crash on barbarian turn, i've used it for years with np

Anyone know if Cultural Diversity by JFD works with Vox? I had used it a while back and it worked but i'm not sure now. It no longer adds anything but country specific music and splash screens so im not sure what it would clash with but I just wanted to verify if anyone knows.

Anyone know if Cultural Diversity by JFD works with Vox? I had used it a while back and it worked but i'm not sure now. It no longer adds anything but country specific music and splash screens so im not sure what it would clash with but I just wanted to verify if anyone knows.
Seems to work fine on my end, not sure if load order has anything to do with it.

I don't remember I had it from a while ago. I know JFD has it somewhere on his google docs.

I had it but deleted it a while ago and now can't find it anywhere (G. drive too). Can you be kind and upload it somewhere? Just core not audio stuff. Tnx in advance.

I had it but deleted it a while ago and now can't find it anywhere (G. drive too). Can you be kind and upload it somewhere? Just core not audio stuff. Tnx in advance.
It's in his Google Drive, along with his other gameploy mods.

Are there any Plans to make VP compatible with Rise to Power? Rise to Power breaks the EUI.

Civ Names By Policies is a bit bugged with VP now. It disables the possibility of allocating spies as thieves and borks up the city potential list.
The amount of flavour the mod adds is so good. Shame to see it having issues.

Deleted my original comment, forgot about a few things regarding compatibility, mainly the happiness that some Future Worlds buildings/wonders added. Since VP has a different happiness system, I figured the two might've conflicted.

XCOM/GDRs are now in the right technologies that Future Worlds wanted them to be. Updated file with updated instructions. Hopefully this is better than the previous file I provided.

Edit: Once again, not sure why the file uploaded twice. Might be something with my internet...

Attachments

• FW_Compatibility.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 287
  • FW_Compatibility.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 243
Deleted my original comment, forgot about a few things regarding compatibility, mainly the happiness that some Future Worlds buildings/wonders added. Since VP has a different happiness system, I figured the two might've conflicted.

XCOM/GDRs are now in the right technologies that Future Worlds wanted them to be. Updated file with updated instructions. Hopefully this is better than the previous file I provided.

Edit: Once again, not sure why the file uploaded twice. Might be something with my internet...

Thank you so much for doing this. I really enjoy the game so much better with this mod. I really appreciate your efforts.

Civ Names By Policies is a bit bugged with VP now. It disables the possibility of allocating spies as thieves and borks up the city potential list.
The amount of flavour the mod adds is so good. Shame to see it having issues.
have you been able to solve the issue??
or any updates, idc about the potential screen but the thief feature was sweet.

Top Bottom