MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

It says that RtP should be compatible out of the box but I seem to be having problems.

The top bar shows no Virtur/sovereignety yields if I dont use JFD's top bar mod and if I do the other stuff from CPP+WUI (e.g. happiness) don't show up/work.

Any comments/help would be great!

\Skodkim

The list is not really up to date with the mods by JFD. JFD's mods really only need the Community Patch. He did give some support fro th complete Vox Populi.

The list is not really up to date with the mods by JFD. JFD's mods really only need the Community Patch. He did give some support fro th complete Vox Populi.
So it's possible to run his mods with the compete VP (which is my priority)? Could you point me to the support he gave? Haven't been able to find anything.

\Skodkim

What exactly are you wanting to use by JFD?
Especially Epithets, sovereignty and cycles of power.

Others like Ideological values and great philosophers sound fun too but they're second priority.

Thing is there's so many related JFD mods and some of them, e.g. Top panel and tech tree mods, just say they're required for some of the others mods to work.

\Skodkim

City-States Evolved is no longer compatible. The city-state builds settlers, but they just sit in the city and don't do anything.

"Culturally Linked Start Locations" does not work with "Rebalanced Resource Placement" option from Communitu_79 map script. Standard placement does work however.

Not this mod

Last edited:
@hawkseye17 Compatibility should be re-added for next version, including in ilteroi's July 27 patch.

Has anyone been able to get the airbase tile improvement mod to work with VP? When I have it loaded I can't actually build it and on top of that every unit in the game no longer has an emblem so its hard to see where your units are outside of just playing in strategic view.

During game set up when I click the advanced setup button. It opens a blank window that I cannot back out of, so I’m stuck with the last settings I had before. I have to endtask and restart CIV.

That's strange, it hasn't happened to me. It could be a mod conflict somewhere. Try going on the Github and doing a bug report

Deleted my original comment, forgot about a few things regarding compatibility, mainly the happiness that some Future Worlds buildings/wonders added. Since VP has a different happiness system, I figured the two might've conflicted.

XCOM/GDRs are now in the right technologies that Future Worlds wanted them to be. Updated file with updated instructions. Hopefully this is better than the previous file I provided.

Edit: Once again, not sure why the file uploaded twice. Might be something with my internet...

Hey, to make this all easy i've made a package of all future world files i've found for VOX 5.10.7 including yours. Also tweaked some variables in your xml and sql files to match latest VOX Populi version (techcostschanges, units, promotions)

Description:

Code:
I'm not mod author of these files, just tweaked them a little bit and made a single pack of needed files to make this mod playable with VOX.

Original file authors:

TimurB - Future Perfection v3 
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/future-perfection.626134/

Nexmury - Future Worlds Compatibility fix 
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/page-45#post-15797773

What this do:

Makes VOX 5.10.7 compatibile with Future Worlds. XML and SQL variables from original compatibility fix by Nexmury have been changed to match these from VOX 5.10.7 version (Techcosts, units promotions etc). 
Everything what is needed except Future Worlds is included in this .zip file.
I've tested it for a little while, everything seems to be working

Installation:

1. Install original Future Worlds from steam workshop or from civfanatics forum. 
2. Extract Future Perfection (v 3).zip to your civilization 5 mod folder like my games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/MODS
3. Extract FW compatibility fix.zip to temporary folder
4. Now repeat steps described by Nexmury in FW compatiblity fix/READ_ME.txt
5. Play game, enable Future Worlds and Future Perfection and you are done!

Attachments

• FWCOM.ZIP
    9.9 MB · Views: 141
Does anybody know how to turn off VPs inclusion of Faster Aircraft Animations? I actually like those original slow animations.

Hey, to make this all easy i've made a package of all future world files i've found for VOX 5.10.7 including yours. Also tweaked some variables in your xml and sql files to match latest VOX Populi version (techcostschanges, units, promotions)

Description:

Code:
I'm not mod author of these files, just tweaked them a little bit and made a single pack of needed files to make this mod playable with VOX.

Original file authors:

TimurB - Future Perfection v3
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/future-perfection.626134/

Nexmury - Future Worlds Compatibility fix
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/page-45#post-15797773

What this do:

Makes VOX 5.10.7 compatibile with Future Worlds. XML and SQL variables from original compatibility fix by Nexmury have been changed to match these from VOX 5.10.7 version (Techcosts, units promotions etc).
Everything what is needed except Future Worlds is included in this .zip file.
I've tested it for a little while, everything seems to be working

Installation:

1. Install original Future Worlds from steam workshop or from civfanatics forum.
2. Extract Future Perfection (v 3).zip to your civilization 5 mod folder like my games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/MODS
3. Extract FW compatibility fix.zip to temporary folder
4. Now repeat steps described by Nexmury in FW compatiblity fix/READ_ME.txt
5. Play game, enable Future Worlds and Future Perfection and you are done!

Look forward to trying this! Consider adding this to the thread here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/future-world-compatibility.561717/

Does anybody know how to turn off VPs inclusion of Faster Aircraft Animations? I actually like those original slow animations.
Same here, I think I managed to slow some of the airplanes down one by one, but it did not work for some. Maybe I have to clear the cache (I don't want to do it mid game) or maybe I have a typo in a unit name somewhere. I'll post the code when I get to my computer.

If someone knows a general code working for all units l, please advise.

Sometimes bombers just loop around their target for a whole minute for no reason. Maybe if that part is fixed the slower animation can be bearable. Otherwise even the current faster animation cannot help.

Top Bottom