• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MODs not working

LeGrandMogol

Chieftain
I need some help. I've downloaded a few different mods, I've created a MOD folder (in the same place as my CIV mod folder is) I've unzipped all the files but when I go to play a mod it will only let me get so far. I'll be able to choose my nation and map choices but once I'm done and ready to play and the first space of the green bar starts to grow the game crashes and it dosen't matter which which mods I choose (Age of discovery II, Age of Further Discovery, City radius2, and one other) the same thing happens. I've tried only putting the mods into the documents, my games, mod folder and then the regular way through my computer and then both and nothing is working. I generally know how to Mod and have made Mods for CIV IV Bts but for some reason I can't get anything to work for this game. It's driving me crazy since I really like this game but get very bored after a while. If anyone could please help!:cry:

I do have the patch. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

I got help in techincal support. Manually downloaded the patch and now it all works great.

Top Bottom