[MODULE] Scions Healthcare

Might I suggest ditching the water sculpture (which, barring the ancient Patrian love for all things magical, doesn't really seem all that Patrian to me) in exchange for, say, a pit to the underworld, which can be built in non-riverside cities, removes unhealthiness from buildings in the city, and perhaps adds a bit of happiness at the thought of dumping waste all over Arawn's domain?

Edit: The "poisoned well" also seems a bit odd. Why not just an empty one?

Might I suggest ditching the water sculpture (which, barring the ancient Patrian love for all things magical, doesn't really seem all that Patrian to me)

It's actually meant to be an extension of Haunted Lands; nature is so twisted that water acts as an upstanding member of society. Attending the theatre, helping with firefighting, debating the minutes of last city council meeting, running for office...

I don't think I get that idea across very well.

in exchange for, say, a pit to the underworld, which can be built in non-riverside cities, removes unhealthiness from buildings in the city, and perhaps adds a bit of happiness at the thought of dumping waste all over Arawn's domain?

I like it. Sort of the reverse of the Bottomless Tomb.

Edit: The "poisoned well" also seems a bit odd. Why not just an empty one?

It's about arrogance, contempt for the living and giving Arawn the finger.

An empty well is just a failed well; anyone can do that. Failing takes no skill, makes no statement...

Building a fully functional well and the deliberately poisoning it says that you although could satisfy the petty needs of the living, but you are above them.

It's actually meant to be an extension of Haunted Lands; nature is so twisted that water acts as an upstanding member of society. Attending the theatre, helping with firefighting, debating the minutes of last city council meeting, running for office...

I don't think I get that idea across very well.

Now THAT is brilliant and makes perfect sense.

It's about arrogance, contempt for the living and giving Arawn the finger.

An empty well is just a failed well; anyone can do that. Failing takes no skill, makes no statement...

Building a fully functional well and the deliberately poisoning it says that you although could satisfy the petty needs of the living, but you are above them.

And once again you get the idea across much better and satisfy my questions and reservations.

Modmodmod now installed. I do wish, however, that it was still possible to build apothecaries. Maybe give Great Sages that ability?

Edit: Also, regarding the Omninet. I know other Civilopedia articles mention Patrian merchant princes who sell "unneeded" food to other nations, so why not a trade port instead? Bring back the +50% trade route yield, but +1 :commerce: instead of +1 :health: for access to Clam, Crab, Fish and Shrimp resources?

Seems we've got another problem. When i try to load the game with the module I get a message that says something is wrong with the schema file. Specifically ArtDefinesSchema. If someone could tell me whats wrong that would be great

Top Bottom