Moff Jerjerrod's WW2 Global - Reloaded

Ok, so here I am again :D

I managed to fix any errors that came up using the methods you told me and got quite ahead in the game, but now I have this message and I'm not sure how to fix it...

Art\Units\T34C../T-34/T34TankAttack.amb

I've no idea what an amb. file is. If it's a mistake in the ini. file then for whatever reason it won't let me edit anything in the notepad. :/

Sorry to be such a pain, I just love this scenario and want to finish it :D

I don't know why it won't let you edit it, maybe it is set as a read only file? Right click--> properties, uncheck read only, hit apply, hit ok.

AMB is a sound file, just search for it and input the correct file path, or copy and paste it into the T-34 folder.

Moff hasn't posted here in a while, so maybe he has a fixed version of the game, but I had to fix a bunch of these errors when I noticed them. I encourage you to learn something about modding as it will make your life easier fixing these things. :)

Does anyone still have this scenario? Unfortunately, Moff J no longer has the original. I lost part of mine when I transfered over to a new computer. Fortunately, I have all the unit folders, which are the largest files. But I am missing the following:

Scenario .biq file
Sound folder with build music
The well-made interface and advisor graphics

If anyone can spare the time and trouble to zip and post these I would be extremely grateful. This was a great version of Roco's game and would love to play it again.

I have it. I think I have the "whole show" and even the original first page. 235 Mb packed.

I have not played the scenario. I dont know if I have main version 1.0 or 1.1. Version 1.0 is buggier.

Attachments

• WW2-Global Reloaded 2.0.rar
    171.4 KB · Views: 390
  • WW2-Global Reloaded Revision 1point1.rar
    171.3 KB · Views: 325
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, jiikoo. I had been working with Moff when he was doing version 2.0 and helping him add a number of ships and units. Hopefully I'll be able to return to this project in the future, especially since people keeping making great unit graphics. Thanks!

I'm really itching to play this scenario again, but I lost it when my last computer died :( If anyone can help, I'd be very appreciative :)

Moff Jerjerrod, deleted many single posts of this thread and overwrote them with 12345 (including the download link): https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/moff-jerjerrods-ww2-global-reloaded.365068/

Can anybody clarify, why he did that, but otherwise should allow others to repost all this stuff? At present I think, when he did such a lot of work in deleting many posts of this thread, he had a good reason in doing so and we should respect it.

Without having a better explanation why he did this, at present I have the feeling, that Moff does not agree with such a reposting - otherwise he would not have done such a time-consuming 'operation'.

I cannot believe, that here always are people that cannot respect the will of the creators of scenarios. Please don´t forget, that there can be good reasons for creators to let there work 'rest in peace', starting from legal problems up to problems in work or the family. So please before reposting the work of a creator, that he had deleted himself, please answer, why you think Moff allows the reposting, when he did such a timeconsuming effort to delete every piece of his work?

What is when the creator of a mod or scenario steps out of a plane in China, Turkey, Germany or anywhere else in the world and is accusated in that country to have committed an offence against the laws of that country by a mod or scenario, that the creator thought is dead since a long time, but was uploaded again by any other person without permission ??

Edited: After scrolling the thread I changed 'all single posts' to 'many single posts' at some places of the text.

Last edited:
unbelievable................

This shows the importance of the post above and that others, who want to help in reuploading 'lost' modding stuff are not taking into account, that there is a reason, why a creator of a mod or scenario deletes his own download links or directly posts, that he don´t want to reupload them again (the situation can be different, when modding work is lost only by hacker attacks or closing a download site). You don´t know all, for scenario creators or players in other countries sounding silly, laws of the world, that could have an influence on the situation of that modder or (at least in one case I know) the scientific reputation of that modder.

Last edited:
He took it down in anger because nobody commented his scenario after all the hard work he did it.

I was there, then.

This would be a reason without any harm to the creator (but this thread has 16 pages of comment ??) and even in that case, shouldn´t the will of the creator be respected ?

All the scenarios and modpack are not copyrighted.

No.

In that case you should post these scenarios and mods in your own name and wear the risks if somebody is sueing you for license money of used music and sounds, graphics and in some countries problems with penal laws for using forbidden symbols or other problematic images, not shown respect to local leaders and so on.

Another question that arises, if the expressed will of the creator of a mod or scenario is not relevant: Who will ever post here something more in the future, if he has no chance to correct a mistake that he had done in the past ?

Last edited:
You have no understanding what is the difference between copyright and public domain.

Have you ever seen copyright notice in any modpack or scenario? if not, its free to use or modify!

Simple.

You have no understanding what is the difference between copyright and public domain.

Have you ever seen copyright notice in any modpack or scenario? if not, its free to use or modify!

Simple.

I think you have no understanding of the situation of modders. It´s not a matter of copyright. it´s a matter of respect.

Simple.

jiikoo, it is part of CivFanatics Forums etiquette to not re-upload files created by other modders, especially if the creator has taken down his creation and obviously does not wish further distribution.

It may not be against the law, but it most certainly is against community standards of behavior. Please respect Moff Jerjerrod's wishes.

Top Bottom