[Monarch] HC Can u guys check my Game

Fredederik

Chieftain
Hello

First of all I must admit that my English is not the best cause i am German :mad:
If anyone feels the urge to give me advise in my English feel free to do.

So my first post in this Forum will be an Ask for advice in my current Game.

I play HC of the incans. My settings are permanent Alliance and no huts no events.
I feel pretty save on MOnarch and want to play next difficulty soon. So i wanted to check my early game a bit. The Screens i will post are when my Expansion phase is getting to its end. Ar least the peaceful one. ;)
One of my problems is to decide which city "spezializes" (guess its wrong like this) in what. I tried to mark what i think but i would like to hear if i am doing right or gettin some major or minor things wrong. Perhaps you got an idead how YOU would proceed in this game. If yes share your ideas. :)

Ohh btw i use Buffymod.

Grüße aus Deutschland Freddy
Greets from Germany Freddy

ps: i didnt get out of the FAQ how rearrange the images so the last one is actually the first :crazyeye:

Attachments

• civ 2.jpg
    civ 2.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 122
  • civ 3.gif
    civ 3.gif
    460 KB · Views: 91
  • civ 4.jpg
    civ 4.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 150
  • civ 1.jpg
    civ 1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 92
  • huana cpac pangea.CivBeyondSwordSave
    128.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Starting save HC Pangea.CivBeyondSwordSave
    36.3 KB · Views: 98
You look fine, as long as you have enough room to expand in. I'd keep the barbarian city, it's in a pretty good spot. 9 cities and a decent tech lead, you should be fine. Tech towards democracy and cavalry, and start rushbuying.

I concur, it looks like you have some good city sites and looking at what I can on the miimap, you should be able to expand a bit yet. It also looks like they only have "minor" (in my opinion) techs on you so you're fine there too.

Top Bottom