MOO2Civ

OK, here´s 2: civic view on startup and in late game.

Attachments

• Civics0000.JPG
    Civics0000.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Civics II0000.JPG
    Civics II0000.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 201
I downloaded 5.0 and downloaded 5.1. Both times I tried to start one of the games There was no way to start and the only option I had was uninstalling it, How are you able to play it? I have windows XP or NT.

I´ve only tested it on Windows 7, but if you´ve installed the mod in your BtS/Mods folder it should show up as a plable mod when choosing Load Mod. (Btw, the scenarios that came with v. 5.0 weren´t updated for 5.1; they won´t work.)

reinstalled it to bts/mods, it is no where to be shown in the game. A ini folder and a few other files were found when I go into bts/mods folder with a unintall option but there is no moo2folder.

OK, that´s really weird... Did you manually install or use auto-installer? (You could manually cut & paste the MOO2Civ folder to BtS/Mods after unzip if auto-install doesn´t work.)

I used the auto installer. Bye the way am I supposed to manually install the file bye using the auto installer or is there a link to manually install it?

OK. As it says on the Download Page:

PLEASE NOTE that the auto-installer should install in \Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\. If you have installed BtS in any other way please check the options displayed when auto-installing carefully!

For manual install:

- after the file is unzipped, check if the mod is complete (depending on your version there should be like 6-7 separate folders in the main MOO2Civ folder)
- move the mod (cut/copy and paste) into your Beyond the Sword\Mods.

That´s it. Hope that helps. ;)

Sorry but it doesn't help. Again, I can't find the moo2 folder so I have nothing to look into or copy/paste. where is the file located? Is there no link to a manual installation? Every time I download the mod there are ini files I mentioned and A ewi source code file that shows up in the bts/mods folder. I assume that is supposed to be the moo2folder but somwhow was changed.

never mind, got it to work, thank you and have a happy valentines day. Who ever has you is a lucky man.

Sorry, that was silly advice: I included an auto-installer because people were having trouble with manual install. I just checked, the installer should work fine... Do you have BtS installed somewhere else maybe? (If so, the installer has options where you can change how it installs.)

umm, my game is playable now, I don't know if you saw my last message before this one but I no longer need help. Again, thank you for the responses Jaleen,

Ah, guess I overlooked that. Glad to see you got it working. :goodjob:

EDIT: Anywho, I´m hoping to upload MOOCiv2 5.2 some time this week. This will probably the last version uploaded by me, as I find I´m having very little time to mod these days...

Reloaded the file, as I noticed a bug in the Antaran IV scenario (preplacing the Galactic Council established contact between all races on turn 2...). :rolleyes:

My apologies to the 19 downloaders so far. :(

Top Bottom