MOO2Civ

GFC error: There are 2 options:
1) Your mod folder has not the requiered name. The folder must have exactly the name which the installer suggests. If you changed it, then change it back.
2) You installed the mod in "My Documents\My Games\BtS\Mods", which is wrong.
The mod has to go into "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civ\BtS\Mods".

No, I doubted it would be that, as v. 5.0 has an auto-installer which installs correctly (I've downloaded and used the downloaded version myself).

I've copied your original post to the Bugs/Errors thread. Hope it helps...

your download-link suxx.

if i want try download your mod, i have to take part to a soccer-championship-quiz, giving that site my adress, telephone-number etc...

why don't you guys just upload it to filefront or rapidshare o0

No it doesn't. I just tried it and it worked fine for me.

ok, i got it.

first time i tried to download the 5.0-beta at 2shared.com. there was the quiz and the other stuff, when i clicked the DL-button.

thanks for the mod!

Another update: about a week ago my PC died on me and I now have Windows 7 on my new one, which seems to work fine with the mod.

Hello. I have a small problem:

I D/L MOO2 v 5.1, and installed successfully. I wanted to play the included scenarios, so I boot the mod & load the "Antares" save files. To my surprise, this leads to a CTD...

Apparently, these save files were created under v 5.0. CIV is looking for a folder (in the mods directory) named "MOO2Civ 5.0" NOT "MOO2Civ 5.1".

Re-labeling the folder (to MOO2Civ 5.0) allows me to load the "Antares" save files...
I chose the human scenario. All appears to be working... until I cycle the turn. It hangs indefinitely. The music continues playing, the clock continues ticking... but no turn #2.

Is there any remedy?

Hello. I have a small problem:

I D/L MOO2 v 5.1, and installed successfully. I wanted to play the included scenarios, so I boot the mod & load the "Antares" save files. To my surprise, this leads to a CTD...

Apparently, these save files were created under v 5.0. CIV is looking for a folder (in the mods directory) named "MOO2Civ 5.0" NOT "MOO2Civ 5.1".

Re-labeling the folder (to MOO2Civ 5.0) allows me to load the "Antares" save files...
I chose the human scenario. All appears to be working... until I cycle the turn. It hangs indefinitely. The music continues playing, the clock continues ticking... but no turn #2.

Is there any remedy?

O-o. Seems I messed up here:

although the 5.0 scenarios are included with v. 5.1 they will not work with v. 5.1.

The reason for this is they haven´t been updated for v. 5.1... :(

I´ve added a warning to the DL Page.

EDIT: Since I was at it, I´ve updated post #1 and added the alternate dowload for 5.1 to the DL Page.

Hey Jeelen, awesome mod, just as most of the stuff you have made is,(I have mostly played the stuff for Civ2).
Just wondering if you plan on working more on this mod?

Well, thanks for the praise... and sorry for the late reply. I honestly don´t know; work seems to have come to a standstill (partly due to the release of CiV), and I can´t really say if or when it´ll be picked up again. :undecide:

Downloaded this scenario and installed it. my civ 4 is in my F:/ hard drive and your installer wanted to install to my c:/ drive so changed C to F. can't start scenario

can someone show a pic of all the civics available or just list them please. I would download the mod just to look at the civics but I want to save ram.

Top Bottom