More Civilisations

Just tried Minoa on Aegean map. Galeas are super useful as you have to destroy barbarian ships like crazy with all those islands with barbarian camps.

I don't see any compatability for Historical Religions.....was that forgotten accidently?

Posted my ideas first at JFD's civs, but SuperWaffle247 convinced me to bring them in this thread as JFD is heading more on monarchies and dynasties.

Pirates / Buccaneers

...under development...

Kingdom of Kush

...under development...

Thx for the great response, starting to build from the ideas. ;)

Pirates / Buccaneers

:(

Am I not good enough?

I don't see any compatability for Historical Religions.....was that forgotten accidently?

Tomatekh normally includes support internally, so we can say it comes with support for that even though there's no support in the mod itself. If he can't, though, I'll release a quick update adding it in

He misunderstood what SuperWaffle was suggesting.

Tomatekh normally includes support internally, so we can say it comes with support for that even though there's no support in the mod itself. If he can't, though, I'll release a quick update adding it in

I was supposed to update HR last week (which included support for the Minoans) to add Odinani from the Nri mod... but then Caral was magically ready for release and I got distracted. I'm currently going through my civs to update them for various mod support such as ExCE. For reasons the HR update needs to wait till I get though my civs (about half done) but it shouldn't be longer than sometime next week.

Kingdom of Kush

Oh hey, look, another person who throws around ideas! I've got rivals company! =]

Pooky's done a Buccaneers Civ under Captain Morgan (and possibly under his influence), and Gedemo did a really good Nubia/Kuhorsehockye Civ (which you can find a thread for here.) Enjoy! =]

Lost Sword also did a Caribbean civ lead by Henry Morgan that had a very buccaneerish theme.

I'm getting a bug with the Chinook where they don't appear in the civ selection screen and the menu disappears after I leave the selection screen. Disabled them and everything works normally. Anyone else had this bug?

Mods used: All of JFD, MC, CL, Leugi, Tarcisio, RS, my civs and a few of DJS's recently updated civs.

Top Bottom