• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

More Civilisations

PI'm guessing the easiest solution would be to change the name of the Mastaba Dummy building and add some kind of a wonder splash image for the notification...
Best way would be to make a dummy unit for it specifically, so the popup won't be triggerable at all; which I'd rather not do (clogs up the database for no good reason); I see the problem as a minor-ish issue.

I am playing as Narmer right now. Lots of fun. There is a typo in the popup for the funerary artifacts though. "Enternal" should spell "Eternal".
Will fix in the upcoming update for TAL support.

There's something cropping up in the lua logs with Makuria. Initially I noticed it with Anno Domini and thought that it was an issue with some sort of clash within the mod, but I've just tried playing Civ V with Makuria as the only mod enabled and still get the lua report below.

Code:
[19828.000] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Rob\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MC's Makuria (v 2)\Lua/MakuriaCode.lua:101: attempt to index local 'g_activePlayer' (a number value)
[19828.000] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\Rob\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MC's Makuria (v 2)\Lua/MakuriaCode.lua.

The part of the lua it seems to be referencing is this:
Code:
local tLuxuries = {}
for tResource in GameInfo.Resources() do
	local iResource = tResource.ID
	if Game.GetResourceUsageType(iResource) == ResourceUsageTypes.RESOURCEUSAGE_LUXURY then
		local numResourceAvailable = g_activePlayer:GetNumResourceAvailable(resource.ID, true)
		tLuxuries[iResource] = true
	end
end

Incidentally, g_active player is set earlier in the lua code as:

Code:
local g_activePlayer = Game.GetActivePlayer()

Can anyone help please?

Weird, I played makuria with a ton of mods and didn't get bugs(at least not with that mod :p)...

I chose the moors in YNAEMP on Large Europe, but having explored Iberia, they aren't showing up. Any ideas?

They have wrong TSL coordinates for Large Europe, which would make them spawn in the Atlantic - other maps have correct ones I think. I've noticed it a few days ago. Attached a file with proper coords (which give enough room for both Spain and Portugal to settle normally). Extract and place in your "Mods/MC-LITE Moorish Civilization/Core/Mod Support" folder. (Pouakai please take note for a possible official update)

Attachments

• MC_LITE_Moors_YNAEMP_Support.7z
    747 bytes · Views: 49
Gib some kush please :p
(Though making a blob as a part of a split is... Well, that's not the spirit)

Plus it was originally designed as a standalone civ - then JFD decided to do Egypt and we sorted out a coordinated release. Then Sukritact started Narmer, and Regalman Cleo, and before we know it we're facing 10 civs to do at once.

Battle for the Nile is a collection of Civilization based around the Nile, not really a split. Nubia, Ptolemies, Hyksos, Makuria and Narmer have no elements from vanilla Egypt, only JFD's Egypts which in this case qualify as a split.

Don't forget Gedemo's Hyksos and Libyans.

Top Bottom