More Civilisations

15 hours in - first patch incoming :p

Fixes bug with Sparta's UA not requiring a general to be born - replace your version of the file with this one.

Attachments

• MC_SpartaFunctions.7z
    2.1 KB · Views: 228
I'm getting a persistent CTD with the Greek Split enabled after Turn 1. Here are my logs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd5o4glguw9zbp1/Logs.rar?dl=0

I'm being completely unhelpful, but I just had to comment how 90% of your database log is just reports about missing txt_keys from mods (which is the bane of my existence when trying to debug something because they do nothing but clog up the database when looking for real errors while also being the easiest thing for a modder to fix in their mods).

And 90% of your lua log is just reporting:
"[BNW] Colonialist Legacies - Australian Commonwealth (v 4)\Lua\UnitPanel.lua:586: Cannot find key - ShowInUnitPanel"
over and over again.

:p

I started a game with Pergamon and it's a really awesome civ, but it seems like the first part of the UA didn't work well. I had built Stonehenge and Hanging Gardens, but I haven't got GP points.

And later in the game I tried to the enect the Pergamon Altar decision, but If I click on them nothing happened.

Has someone the same bugs?

I'll get back here with logs, but had the most awesome bug with Pericles. I think it was the Delian League decision that gave me tons of new trade routes. Had 27 trade route slots before I exited the game.

I started a game with Pergamon and it's a really awesome civ, but it seems like the first part of the UA didn't work well. I had built Stonehenge and Hanging Gardens, but I haven't got GP points.

And later in the game I tried to the enect the Pergamon Altar decision, but If I click on them nothing happened.

Has someone the same bugs?

Lua log, man - c'mon, you're meant to know better!

Yeah, I know I have only less time today. Just that I post them already before I forgot it.

Soo here are my logs. (hope the download website is no pain in the a**)
Spoiler :
http://www.megafileupload.com/bibK/Logs.rar?pt=6ZfMDKFFSqRsIQSnO0IiWKQb0lXxmEULKojl04qqpsU%3D

played as Athens and suddenly got 12 extra trade routes after I made a decision (+2 gold per allied CS)

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    161 KB · Views: 167
I must have been visited by the Spirit of the Oracle of Delphi: I literally had a dream last night that this was released.

The joy of the Greek pack finally being released could make dead people rise from their graves!

Top Bottom