More Civilisations

What the hell.

I love the Leonidas leaderscreen.

Can i steal it? hehe

Pergamon 's decision(build the Altar) can be enacted unlimited times without any effect

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    309 KB · Views: 148
Pergamon 's decision(build the Altar) can be enacted unlimited times without any effect

Line 105 of Pergamon's Decision file - comment it out.

In the India Civilization pack, I noticed that you've duplicated the Mughal spy 0 instead of giving Maurya a spy 0. Just a minor bug. Other than that, the pack is brilliant. I've had a chance to give the Greek civs a spin also, and they're fantastic.

Just to check - we're to delete the line....
Code:
player:ChangeJONSCulture(-cultureCost)
....is that the right one? (I may have amended this lua page slightly so that's why I'm checking!)

yeah, that's it - it appears to be a leftover of where the decision was gonna cost culture, but it never got deleted.

Played with Athens a couple times, and I gotta say, they're overpowered. It's really easy to take and hold the tech lead with that unique library, and once you've got it then you're allied with every city state you can see. For free, permanently, with no effort. Then just discover the rest of them, power towards globalization, and win.
Being ahead in tech is already strong, it doesn't need city state dominance thrown as well. I get what you're going for here, and I like it, but as is it's just too good.

Playing around with Athens, and I encountered a CTD. lua log says: [640726.063] Runtime Error: \Users\Skynet\Documents\Aspyr\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MC's Greek Civilisation Split (v 1)\Lua\MC_AthensFunctions.lua:219: attempt to index field 'Techs' (a nil value)

I looked at the Athens lua, but I'm not much of a coder. Any idea what's going on, or what should be going on?

Playing around with Athens, and I encountered a CTD. lua log says: [640726.063] Runtime Error: \Users\Skynet\Documents\Aspyr\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MC's Greek Civilisation Split (v 1)\Lua\MC_AthensFunctions.lua:219: attempt to index field 'Techs' (a nil value)

I looked at the Athens lua, but I'm not much of a coder. Any idea what's going on, or what should be going on?

Try replacing the line with this:

Code:
					local sAlertMessage = Locale.ConvertTextKey("TXT_KEY_C15_ATHENS_INFLUENCE_POLICY", GameInfo.Policies[policyID].Description, PolicyCSBonus)

Why doesn't Macedon have HR support?

First of all, great work on the Greece split! Really looking forward to playing!

As launch of Civ6 is coming nearer, is it still your intention to update some of the older civs?

Believe earlier bugreports have made it to the fixlist (e.g. Ayyubid (E&D support), Nubia (Royal Pyramid fix), Buccaneers (Rum Distillery)), but do you think you can get around to those before attention turns to Civ6? Would really be a shame if some civs remain less playable, with the great designs they have...

Happy to provide buglist again if needed!

So.....I noticed over on Anno Domini that Rob announced that among others, the Caledonii had been reworked, but they weren't in the Roman Britain pack. Is that because More Civ's will be releasing them here first?

Top Bottom